Ep. 1

She slowly crashed down, the school collapses. She was almost under rubble. Yu quickly runs over to the destruction, seeing a man pick up a young girl before walking away.

Before the incident.

Yu Otosaka wakes up to the smell of breakfast, getting up and walking out his room. His little sister Ayumi Otosaka was cooking pancakes. "Ayumi? Why are you up so early.." He said to her.

"I'm making pancakes! Someone dropped these off yesterday, so I decided to make them." She replied, smiling. Nao must've gave her them, Yu thought to himself.

He walked to his school, which was popular for people that had abilities. He sat down, his friend Joujirou tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey! Your here early." He said to Yu. "Yeah, I didn't wanna be late so I scarfed down my breakfast." He replied.

Time skip

Ayumi walked home by herself due to a student council meeting Yu had to attend. She walked across the town to the complex she lived before bumping into someone, wearing a lab coat.

He managed to grab her by the arm, catching her. She confusedly looked up at him. "Careful, if I hadn't had caught you, you would hurt yourself." He said to her. "Oh, um, thank you sir!" She said before running off. He smirked to himself.

Meanwhile at the council meeting, Yu, Nao, Yusa and Joujirou gathered together at the map table. "What seems to be the problem?" Yu asked Nao. "Lately, a former student of our school has gone missing after an increase of stalking." She announced.

"W-What? That's crazy..!" Yusa said nervously. "It's the truth. We have to be careful from now on." Nao said. The meeting was over and Yu eventually came home before Ayumi, as he placed his bag down, she walked in.

"What took you so long? You'd be back here by now." Yu said. "Well, I took a shortcut through the town but I almost fell, but this stranger caught me!" Ayumi replied. "What did they look like..?" He said to her. "Well, they had black hair, I didn't recognize the face, but they wore a lab coat and had purple hands!"

That's weird..Yu thought to himself. Could she have possibly seen a scientist? But it can't be, lab coats were common. He shook off the thought and proceeded to cook dinner.

Stay tuned for the next episode