FIRST SESSION

I woke up to a dark sky , the rain was pouring down hard . I almost forgot I had work today and this afternoon I have a class .

I got up and looked at my mirror that held my schedule , Tuesday afternoon science ... GREAT *my sarcasm * ... I left my warm comfortable bed to go to the shower. . I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and washed my body with my strawberry and mango body wash .... I dried my self off and choose my clothes , a obey sweat shirt and some skinny jeans . I took out my make up bag and put on foundation , eyeliner , some eyeshadow and my purity ring . I took my pink bag and I put my extra jacket and umbrella just in case it rains ..

I start to walk outside into my car , driving into the institution I see guards running which was very unusual. ...... I got out of my car to be eagerly greeted by Mr.clifford , we need you to come to Mr hemmings cell he's having a outburst . We both starting running to his cell #434 , you could hear his screams and cries .... I ran into the cell to see guards surrounding him , I pushed through them getting on my knees so I could see luke .

"GO" I said motioning the guards to leave . "Miss" I cut him off , "I SAID LEAVE" my voice roared .

The guards left . I turned my attention back to luke , "shh it's okay " I say cuddling him. "It's okay your okay ". I started to stroke his cheek with my fingertip . "Don't we have our session today " he asks , I nod "would you like to do it in here"?

"Sure"

"What's your favorite color " I ask ?? He looks up "is this what we should be talking about"?

" Yupp" .
2 hours later ..

Me and luke talked and talked and laughed . Our session only was a hour , Luke was telling me stories about his brothers . MR.CLIFFORD walked in and pretend to cough , Miss. Springs your shift ended a hour ago you should leave now he informed me . "Ya okay " I removed my hands from Luke's and gave him a goodbye before going to my science class ............. THAT WAS LONG YAY !!!! XOXO