Chapter 9 - The After Party

Hello everyone! I'm really really REALLY sorry that I didn't upload for quite a while because my computer broke down and it's still fixing. Then Wattpad recently allow users to upload through iPad, so tada!

I'm really sorry. Hope you guys would like the story.

Comment!

Scarlet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - The After Party

Samantha's POV

All of us walked a mile to Max's favourite club, The Dozer's. Max was really excited being able to go back there. He and Tom led the way followed by Jayne and Christen. Jay, Siva and me followed behind them with Nathan trailing behind. Jay and Siva told me all these funny stories about them writing songs while Nathan tapping his phone away. He kept stumbling over ledges or even his own two feet.

At last, we reached The Dozer's. It's like every normal club. Neon lights blinking the name of the club, dark glasses enclosing the club from the outside world. Inside the club is dark with beams of lights flashing from four corners of the club and the stage. Loud music blasted through the speakers that flanked the side of the DJ. Squares of lights flashed from the dance floor.

A lot of people were there dancing or drinking, or both. Most of the girls there wore skimpy outfits with dresses that just covered their bums. I even saw one with her boobs almost spilling out of her tight dress.

I've never been to a club before, so I was gaping at everything. The 9 of us crammed ourselves into a long table at a corner. I sat between Jay and Siva with Nathan opposite of me.

'So what do you guys want?' Max asked.

Since me and Nathan are not of age, we called a sherry each. The others called some alcoholic drinks which I have no idea of. Max slid out of his chair and went to the bar and place in our order.

Siva got me engaged into a conversation about their concert and music. I am really beginning to like their music. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl - no, better to say a woman - flirting with Nathan and trying to get him to dance with her. No denying, I felt jealous. I wanted to shout at her and -

What are you doing? I asked myself.

Nothing, I replied back.

But just now you felt -

'You like Nathan, don't you?' Siva's Irish accent floated into my ears.

'I do not.' I said hotly. 'What made you said that?'

'I saw your eyes dart over to Nathan and that girl, and you zoned out for a while. You jealous?' Siva asked with a smirk.

I didn't know my eyes turned to them, nor I thought that I zoned out. 'No, I don't.'

'If you say so.' He said and turned away with a smirk.

The bartender came over and gave us our drinks. Tom and Max helped him with their backs to us. Tom handed me and Nathan our drinks and I sipped on my straw.

'Ergh. It tastes weird.' I said.

'Yeah. Really weird.' Nathan continued.

I saw Tom and Max exchange glances. 'What?' I asked.

'Nothing.' they said in a sing-song voice. They looked suspicious, I thought but I decided to enjoy myself. I took another sip and looked up. Nathan's eye met mine but I turned away quickly.

A few minutes later I started feeling drowsy and tipsy. 'Come on, Sam. Let's dance.' Jay said, pulling my hand.

I giggled. 'Okaaay.' I slipped off my stool and went with Jay to the dance floor. He started flinging his arms in every direction as I laughed. The guys came over too and danced with us. Tom started doing his famous fish flop and Max was dancing with some random girl. Siva was dancing with Jay and two girls, or women, I don't know. Nathan was nowhere to be seen.

A pair of hands wrapped around my waist. Giggling, I turned around in the hands and saw a familiar face grinning at me. 'Dance with me.' Nathan said.

I giggled. Why was I so giggly tonight? 'Okay.' His arms locked itself around my waist and mine wrapped his neck. Our hips sway with the music and we're grinning like fools. Nathan buried his face at my neck and planted kisses on it. I giggled as my hands trailed to his hair. Oh, how soft was his hair. His hands slid down to my hips and he pulled me closer to him,making our bodies touch. I giggled.

I'm so gonna regret this tomorrow.

'I wanna go back.' I said to Nathan and giggled.

'Okay.' Nathan slipped his hand to the small of my back and we walked out of the club together. We stumbled a lot on the way but we managed not to destroy our faces or our spines. Giggling, I pulled Nathan's shirt and up the stairs to our beds.

Nathan's POV

Sam pulled me up the stairs. I grinned at her. I can't say I'm not happy. I mean, Sam's an amazing girl, and I really like her.

We walked up to our beds when she let go of my hand. She started climbing the ladder when I wrapped my arms around her waist. She giggled.

'Sleep at my bunk with me tonight, love.' I whispered at her ear.

'You sure?' she asked as she placed her hands on top of mine.

'Who wouldn't with a pretty girl like you?'

'I don't know. I mean you're Nathan Sykes.'

'And what's wrong with that may I ask?' I whispered and kissed her cheek.

She giggled. 'Nothing when you do that.' She turned around and smiled at me. 'Alright, but I'm sleeping inside.' She slipped out of my arms and into my bunk.

I followed her and put my arms around that familiar place around her waist. She too hugged my body. Her head rested on my chest and I breathed in her scent. Thyme and lemon. Sweet.

'Goodnight Nathan.' she mumbled into my shirt.

I kissed the top of her head. 'Goodnight Sam. Sweet dreams.'

She snuggled in closer, her body touching mine. 'I will now.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you guys think? Again, I'm sorry for not uploading sooner. So don't hate me!

Remember when I said something's gonna happen between Nathan and Sam? Is it what you guys expected or not? Too little?

Well, comment on what you think. Seriously, comment. I wanna know what you all think. I'm tired of listening my friends saying it's great - they might be lying for all I know. So pretty please with sprinkles and cherry on top COMMENT!

Cheerio,

Scarlet.