It's silky material feels so soft on my skin, and It's approximately 3 sizes too big for me, making it the optimal comfort piece that's easy to move in but still chic because of its beautiful champagne color that looks killer over a black outfit.

Grandpa had excellent taste.

I'm doing an impressive job of keeping up with this assistant as his petite frame seems to evaporate between people.

I'm far too focused on catching up with him to worry about the fact that I'm walking a room of "male performers."

Performers of what? Are we talking like magic mike type of performers? Comedians? Circus Acts? What the hell am I walking into? The only thing I know about this gig is that it's a Halloween TV special. I didn't even know what show it was for until I got here!

I follow him inside the room without a second thought, nodding quickly as he spins around and walked out, evaporating again.

Just *POOF* gone.

It's just about then that my mind catches up to my body and I feel the anxiety wash through my veins as my pulse begins to pound loudly in my temples.

I turn around quickly, trying to seem professional and fake as much confidence as I can while I face the room of mysterious "male performers."

Holy fucking hell.

This is not happening.

Am I breathing? Am I BREATHING!?

I inhale a deep breathe quickly, blinking slowly at the dressing room of men. Once again, thanking those lucky stars that they can't see my jaw on the floor behind my black mask.

A brief silver lining in these strange times...we still have to wear masks when performing any facial serves that require us to be a certain distance apart...which really saves my ass when I work with celebrities. They can't see the dumb, shocked expressions I'm making.

Post Malone is sitting on a couch with Ozzy Osbourne, neither taking more then a second to look my way.

Lil Nas X is playing a game on his phone from a makeup chair thats been pushed to the side of the room.

I'm pretty sure Shawn Mendes is walking towards me but my brain can't process that right now because to the right of him there are two men sitting in lounge chairs laughing together.

The first of those men is Ed Sheeran, his eyes crinkle while he shakes his head in laughter at the man across from him...

Harry. Edward. Fucking. Styles.

No fuckin way. No WAY. NO WAY. Oh SHIT KEEP CALM. Be cool. You're chill. You're the CHILLEST. You are just a normal person, here to do a job. You will not freak out because you'll get to touch Harry Styles face.

No, nope. Not gonna freak out about it.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Shawn, thank you for helping us out tonight! He snaps me out of my panic as I shake his hand and introduce myself to him. He's taller in person than I imagined but just as adorable as I assumed he'd be.

I finish Shawn fairly quickly, even after I talked him into a smoked out eyeliner look to compliment his vampire costume. We made easy conversation about LA and music, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with him.

Next up was Lil Nas X, we did the TV regular for him but gave it a little fun twist with glittery red "blood." His mobster costume didn't need much embellishment, but we had fun. He was very quiet at first, but quickly came out of his shell and was extremely nice.