'Midoriya?' She narrowed her eyes, listening quietly.

"Kaachan! We were wondering if you wanted to come to the aquarium with us! We're going to-"

"No!"

And the door slammed shut.

"Katsuki! Don't be rude!" Mitsuki yelled after him. She heard her sigh. "Sorry, kids. He's been in a bad mood since he got back yesterday. Don't let him ruin your fun!"

"That's ok- we understand," Midoriya laughed sheepishly. "Let's see... we just have Iida and Naoko left to ask, right?"

"Yea! Iida's house is just a few streets over!" a voice that sounded like Uraraka piped up.

"Oh, you're friends with Naoko too? Naoko, dear! Come down- your friends are here!"

She sighed tiredly, reaching up to rub harshly at her forehead as her brows furrowed. It seemed she wouldn't be getting out of this so easily.

"Hey, guys!" Naoko waved cheerfully, poking her head into the hallway.

"H-huh? Naoko?!" Midoriya gasped, eyes widening in surprise. "W-what are you doing here?!"

"I heard you're going to the aquarium!" she smiled, "Can I come?"

"Uh, y-yea! We were just about to invite you!"

"Great! Just a second!" Briefly retreating back into her room, she slid her phone into her back pocket and grabbed a jacket before quickly emerging again, padding eagerly down the stairs.

"Have fun, kids! Make sure to be home before sunset!"

"Bye!" she waved cheerfully as the front door closed behind them.

"Naoko! W-what are- do you-?"

She tilted her head at the frantic Midoriya. "Oh! I guess I never told you guys, huh?" she smiled. "My parents live far away, but they're friends with Bakugo's family, so they sent me to stay here for a bit while I attend UA."

"Really? I never knew that!" Uraraka clapped her hands together enthusiastically, eyes shining with a peculiar glint.

"That must be how you two knew each other before school, right?" Tsuyu asked.

"Yep!"

"Huh, Kaachan never told me anything about that," Midoriya thought aloud, tapping his chin quizzically.

"You know how he is," Tsuyu shrugged, "he's probably embarrassed about it, ribbit."

"I think it's cute!" Uraraka beamed, looping her arm through Naoko's.

"Cute?" she echoed curiously.

The girl winked and gently nudged her, a sweet smile on her lips. "I'll tell you later!" she whispered.

Naoko blinked questioningly but nodded anyways, turning her attention back to the road in front of them.

After stopping by Iida's house and pulling him along, the group of five made their way to the train station and soon arrived at the city aquarium. They excitedly stepped through the large glass doors, cameras at the ready, and set out with the lofty goal of seeing every fish in the building.

_______________________________________________

"NTS News brings you the latest events in our fast-moving world with our next segment, and today's headliner is the annual UA Sports Festival that took place yesterday in Musutafu City. Unusually, all eyes were on the first-year events during this much-anticipated tournament, seeing as there were many promising students among their ranks, including the son of the number-two hero, Endeavor. Today, we bring you the most exciting moments of the festival with our panel of commentators providing their professional opinions. Let's start off with a few of the most talked-about moments. First is the highly unusual one-on-one match between these two students from the hero course. As you can see in our frame-by-frame replay, Ito Naoko, on the right, appears to purposefully step out of the arena just moments into the match! This seems like an incredibly strange decision, but what does our panel think? Let's start with the head recruiter of Fourth Kind Agency, Eguchi Satoru."