Chapter 6- ~Light Smut~

(So sorry but I'd rather skip the drama
...I don't like drama xD sorry it annoys me)

~TIME SKIP-3 MONTHS LATER~

Jeff's POV

Me and Stacy sit in the Creepypasta Mansion on the couch in the living room.

"Hey Stacy..." I say nervously.

"Yes, Jeff?" Her sweet voice echoing the mansion. We were alone in the mansion so it was the perfect time.

"I wanted to ask you something..." I started to go on. She looked in curiosity. "I....I really like you and I wanted to know if you would be oh so kind of to be the love of my life and my beautiful, wonderful, amazing girlfriend." I finished, surprised I didn't stutter as much as I thought I would.

"Jeff..."

I stand up slowly getting ready to go upstairs. "I'm sorry...I'll just go..." I start walking away.

"Jeff wait!" I turn around to see her ever so slightly in front of me and pushes her lips onto mine. I kiss back passionately as she puts her arms around my neck. She instantly shoots her tongue in my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. She walks back onto the couch and lays down I hover over her and continue to kiss her soft lips. I earn a slight moan from her, so I take it as a signal. I push my hand up her shirt to her stomach and slowly up to her breasts. She stops kissing.

"Jeff! Stop! Not yet!" She looks at me with terrified eyes. I immediately get off of her and sit on the end of the couch with my head in my hands.

"I'm so sorry Stacy...I didn't mean to..."

"Its..okay..." She says lightly. "It's okay.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you enjoy that? Yes? No? No? Okay... XD <3 Love you guise (≧∇≦)/