''Nothing!'' Shen Wei that startled to hear her little brother's voice quickly denied her talk.

Yezhun laughs a little to see his sister in a shy and embarrassing face again. He confidents that his sister is embarrassing over Zhao Yunlan.

''Let's breakfast!'' Shen Wei said to Yezhun and she walks down to the dine room.

At there, the others are already took their places to have a breakfast. Just Zhao Yunlan still in the room. Yezhun sits at the side of Da Qing's human form. Shen Wei gives a breakfast to Yezhun as well as to her. They have their breakfast together and talk about the next hallow. Zhao Yunlan joins a moment later, making Shen Wei's face turned to red again.

''Wei, what's happened? Why is your face looks red? Are you having a fever?'' Chu worryingly asked.

''Err... No, Chu ge! I am fine. Err... I think this coffee is hot,'' Shen Wei denied but her reason is not logic for them.

''What's the relationship of that hot coffee with her red face?'' Da Qing asked to Yezhun.

''Sshhh!!'' Yezhun signed to Da Qing to keep quiet.

Da Qing frowns a little. But then he nods understand when he saw Zhao Yunlan that intensely looking at Shen Wei.

''Well, stop the nonsense talk. Now back to the next hallow, that merit brush! Do you think that beast will come to us again to get that hallow?'' Da Qing asked, changed the conversation amongst them.

''Supposedly he is injured from my blade. So, I am not sure if he can make it to get the next hallow,'' Shen Wei told her guess.

''Have you ever think how did he know about that river awl? Even Shen Nong knows about that sundial reincarnation with Li Qian,'' Guo curiously asked.

''Good question, Xiao Guo! Well, Shen Nong knows about that sundial when Li Qian activated that hallow to let her grandma's spirit alive with her. With that, Shen Nong can track the next hallow. How he tracked it? Of course from the original places of those hallows. When the seal broken half with the unbalanced seal of Kunlun and the guardians order to that hell gate, those hallows were separated and back to their own places like we found river awl at its place and after this for merit brush on Buzou Mountain. Since the sundial was discovered by the ancestor of Li Qian, so that sundial was used illegally and automatically activated the other hallows. That guardian lamp was also discovered by the humans from its original place,'' Zhao Yunlan told the origin of those four hallows.

''So, it's possibility that Zhujiu or Shen Nong will get that merit brush too? We will face them again on that Buzou Mountain?'' Sang asked.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''But as Weiwei told earlier, I am not sure too whether Zhujiu or someone else will be there,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

They nod.

''But what I am very sure now is they can't get that merit brush without Yunlan and Lin's awakening,'' Shen Wei assured.

''What do you mean, Wei?'' Zhu curiously asked.

''That merit brush is located on the tree on that mountain. It's one of that tree buds. Only the combination energies of Yunlan and Lin can pull that merit brush out from that bud,'' Shen Wei told.

''Oh? This hallow is very special. It can hide itself on that tree. What if they cut that tree? Will they get that merit brush after that?'' Guo asked.

Shen Wei shakes her head.

''It's same if they cut that tree. Whether that tree is alive or dead, only the combination energies of Kunlun and that monk can bring out that merit brush. They can't do anything to that tree, Xiao Guo. They just can get that merit brush after Yunlan and Lin successfully pulled out it from that tree. Just if they can get it from us,'' Shen Wei explained.