|| Shouldn't Bother You ||

Starr's View;

"What the hell are you doing?" Me and Spencer walked out of the house to find Jordan parked in front of our house with his red car, jacket and hat.

He kept bobbing his head to his music while looking at our neighbors.

"I'm picking you guys up." He nonchalantly said.  We got closer.

"With your Red Car and Red hat?" I laughed as Spencer took his hat away.

"Jordie, i understand you want to act like you're hood and all gangster but this ain't it." I laughed. He looked at me smiling.

"You're like a Bloods poster boy, man. Gonna bet your head blown off!" Spencer teased him as he got in the car.

We looked over to our neighbors. Jordan looked at them terrified before Me and Spencer began to laugh.

"I'm just playing." Jordan was still terrified because our neighbors were eyeing him down.

"C'mon dawg." Spencer said as he began to put his seatbelt on.

"Hey, what's up, Mike!" Spencer greeted.

"What's poppin, Terrance!" I waved at my neighbors. They just nodded their head at me.

"It's okay, Jordie. Just next time don't be repping a whole gang." I laughed.

"Aren't you going to hop in?" I nodded before hearing a honk. I turned and saw a Blue Car just like Jordan's pull up beside us.

I looked over and it was Jaden.

"Jaden? What are you doing here?" He looked over at Jordan then at me.

"To pick you up, Estrellita." I rolled my eyes at the name considering we weren't dating. (Translation; Little Star)

"What's up Jordan? Sup, Spence." Spencer nodded at him. Jordan was still looking at him.

"You gotta leave, bro. I'm picking them up so why don't you drive away to go pick up, Leah." Jordan shot back.

"Can't. I came up to pick up Starr and you can't make me change my mind."

"She doesn't want to ride with you because i came here first."

"No she doesn't. Starr, want me to drive you to school?" They all looked at me.

I thought for a second. I was contemplating on whether to listen to Fiji and Berlin's advice and leave Jordan wanting more. I don't know if i wanted to make him jealous.

"Sure." I smiled at him before walking to his car. He got out and rushed to open me the door.

"Starr, you don't have to do this." I turned to look at him while sitting in Jaden's Car.

"Doing what? As far as i'm concerned, this shouldn't bother you. So, Good morning and see you at school, Jordie." I smiled before Jaden pulled away and they got out of sight.

Third Person View;

It was clear to Spencer, Jordan had a special liking towards his sister. It didn't bother him at all, in fact, he found it funny how she rejected him and he was looking forward to that.

He knew Starr had a way to humble self centered and over confident boys. All she could do is analyze them first and then give them a taste of their medicine and just like that, they were submissive. They would for sure get humbled by the harsh way Starr turns them down after her work was complete.

She knew how to have them wrapped around her finger. It was like her secret power. She could make anyone submissive to her. No matter who, it always worked like a charm.