When I was making my way to the place we were staying in I felt that someone hit me with something and I fell to the ground, the last thing I saw was the golem blowing into bits the person that did it.

~

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was that I was in a different room than mine and someone was sitting at the border of the bed. King or Meliodas? To my surprise it was a girl with mint white hair and a blue earring. I sat up next to her and looked around, spotting a pacing golem of Gloxi. When it saw me it jumped to me and I laughed, hugging it. I then turned to the girl.

"Who are you?" I said rubbing the sleepiness away from my eyes.

"I'm Elizabeth, third princess of Liones" she said with a close eyed smile.

"I'm (Y/n). A pleasure to see you again princess Elizabeth" I then remembered something. "Princess Elizabeth, I have some news for you" We walked downstairs while I prepared to hear her cry.

"What is it?"

"Your father is safe from any harm along with your sisters" I said just looking at her and her expressions.

"Thank you so much Lady (Y/n)!" Out of the blue she hugged me in tears. After processing what was happening I hugged back, Gloxi huffing in jealousy which made me chuckle.

"Don't worry, I could tell how much you miss them and worry about their well being" I said, pulling away since it was getting awkward for me.

"(Y/n)!? It can't be her! She looks like a f*cling slut!" A dickhead with three degrees said. Gloxi made the 'I'm watching you' signal to Ban, making me smirk. 'So this little one has a bit of you, huh? I am so thankful to have you for brother'

"If it wasn't because of my promise, I would've taken all the life from you" I said around the counter to drink something.

"I'm immortal dumbass"

"First, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be. Second, are you sure you want to argue with me? Third, want to test that out you snarky little- hmmphmmmmfmmmm' I was about to keep going when King slapped a hand in my mouth, shutting me up. I bit him and he let go of me, crying and asking why I did it. "You are one lucky bastard did you know?" I cut his torso off with a a finger, separating it from the body and walked to the kitchen with it. "Who wants to see how I can turn this into the best meal ever?" I asked from the door frame.

"I want some!" Diane said from outside, even though she doesn't know that it's Ban' meat.

~

I began cooking a half an hour ago and I already finished. I have to say that this is the best meal she'll ever eat. I made it bigger and with bigger ingredients, obviously because well it's for Diane.

"Here you go, Diane" I gave her her food and sat down next to her since we were all outside. Obviously I made something else for the others. Diane took a bite and her eyes glowed in delight.

"(Y/n) this is delicious! What is this? pork?"

"Nope, Ban's meat" Meliodas chimed in as he sat on my pillow and began squishing it. "Up" He signaled to Diane and I moved it to her, he took a bite and nodded his head. "Indeed, it is delicious"

"Well I have to say, Ban, you are delicious~" Diane said, licking her lips while getting closer to Ban.

"Hide." Meliodas said and Ban went behind a tree.

"Now that I think of it, where are your sacred treasures?" King asked, hugging Chastiefol.

"Lost mine" Diane.