Chapter 2

*Beep* *Beep**Beep**Beep* *Beep* *Crash*

"Ugh Shut the fuck up..." I groaned at the alarm clock. "(Y/n), we will be late!" Yells Jim from the other room, I groaned again and got up. "Yeah, yeah..." I wobbled to my nightmare of a closet and picked a skater skirt color of (f/c) and a my favorite band shirt (F/b) and some old converse and brushed my (H/l) and put on some makeup and used my magic to grab my books and tidy up my room and ran down stairs with my book bag in hand. "Do you have the schedule I got you?" Asks Jim, "Yeah, yeah, buttsniff." I say while I took his toast from his hands and put into my mouth, "Hey! Thats mine," "Well, now its mine." I say and got my skate board and opened the door. "Ins't it gonna be 8?" I asked with a smirk. His eyes widen in horror. "Come one!" He yelled as he grabbed his helmet off the counter and ran out the door.

I skated with Jim till Toby joined into our little group racing to school. "Dude come one! We can't be late, AGAIN!" Yells Toby, "Dude we will be there." I said as I skated faster. "I doubt that." Says Jim as he peddles faster. "Dude, never under estimate the genius." I say.

When we got there we had first period together, I went to my locker number and out in the combo, I heard a yell coming from my left and I locked and saw some dude fall on me. "OOF!" We say in union. I was on the bottom and some dude was on top, "Whoa dude, ask me fora date first." I say a little awkward. "I'm terribly sorry, I was going fast an-" he cut off and looked at me and blushed. "Um, dude you good?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled a cute one... "O-oh, Yes, I'm good, sorry. I'm Douxie." He says, "I'm (Y/n). and Douxie? Nice name?" I say while I realized that he's on top of me. "(Y/n)!" Yelled Jim from the end of the hall. "Jim? Why aren'y you in class?" I asked, He looked at Douxie and gave him a cold glare, which he flinched. "Douxie, get. Off. Of. My. Sister." He says sternly. "SISTER!?" He yelled which got the doors opening and kids looking at us like crazy. "JIM LAKE HAS A SISTER?" yelled some stupid looking blonde dude. "Man, can this day be any better?" I asked as I got up and dusted my crusty self off. "Well, see you two Buttsniffs next period..." I say and waved while the other kids looked at me like stupidity. "And you... Douxie, I'll see you around?" I asked, he just nodded, I smiled and walked away. "How could Jim have a smoking hot sister?" Asked the dummy blonde.

I ditched first period and went to the roof which took me a while to find the door to it. I could tell there is magic here, I could feel it and my brother he seems different... I mean he got stronger its getting fishy. I mean, I always weaseled him out of Gym and fights now he is something... And that Claire there is something about her too, I mean I feel like something dark is about her, like.. Shadow Magic... Its forbidden back at Hogwarts cause most people can't control it or practice such advance magic... Also if the Ministry finds out then she could be sent to Azkaban for life. Man, even that cute dude... I mean Douxie feeling powerful too. I mean I may be top of all of my classes learned to harvest powerful spells and potions but not hurting anyone with them... I heard the bell ring for next period, I sighed and got up and went to Spanish class...

"Hola class, today we have a new student, welcome Miss. (Y/n)... LaKe?" He says shocked. "Yes, I am related to my dimwitted brother were twins, I'm the better looking one the family, he got the bad genes from our father." I say while the whole class looks at me with envy and shit, "*Sigh* Can I sit down now?" I ask, "Um Si, sit next to Steve," He says "Um which who?" I asked, the dude raised his hand and walked over there. "Also I'm nothing like my slacking brother, trust me." I say and he just smiled and got onto the lesson. "Hey, I'm Steve, but everyone one calls me Hunk Steve," He says as he shows his 'guns'. I just snorted, "Funny, and I'm the next Michelle Obama." I say with my signature smirk that Malfoy rubbed off on me. His smile failed and returned his view to the board...

After 4 hours of hell and back it was finally lunch... I sat at an empty table with tray in hand and threw it away and went to look for my brother... the halls were empty and kinda eery. I felt another source of magic coming from the basement. I took out my wand from my sleeve and into my hand, "Illomus..." I whispered and went down to the basement, I heard movement coming from the back of the Boiler, I hide behind and almost jumped out, "Wait, Master Jim has a sister?" Asked some proper dude. "Jim has a sister? Is she pretty?" Asked some low voice dude. "Yes I have a sister, and I don't know what to tell her. I mean she is what I am too." says a familiar voice, 'Jim?...' "Jim, You have to tell her or she will not know she is not fully human..." Says the voice of my brothers girlfriend, "Ugh, your right Claire," "Hey Jim? Is you sister, you know... Single?" Asked Douxie? "Um, why would you want to know?" Jim asked snarky. "Jim, we are not alone..." Says Claire. "Come out now." Says JIm. I smirked, "Well brother I know your secret... I knew I was right about the three of you." I say and came out with my wand. There eyes widen, "(Y/n)? How much did you hear?" "well most of it. You two are trolls right?" I asked they just nodded their heads. "Cool, I learned about trolls back in England, you know, the Wizard world?' I asked, "Wait you were in the wizard world?" Asked the proper one. "Yessir, I went to Hogwarts, year 5 and a Slytherin." I say and put back my wand. "Wait why didn't you say anything?" Asked Jim. "What about you?" I sassed back. He got mad, "Well I wanted to protect you!" He yelled, "Well Jim, I Dom't need protection, and I know I'm not fully human I just don't know what I am... When they called me up to the Headmasters office he told me I'm not fully human, he said he wanted me to go home and find out. So tell me what the Fuck I am!" I yelled and pulled my wand out to him, But someone knocked out the wand with magic, "(Y/n) don't, Iv'e been doing magic for almost a year-" I cut her off, "Bullshit, Iv'e been doing magic since I was 11, and having those Pure Bloods on my ass I made it too if my classes." I said while I looked at Claire in the eyes, she flinched a little. "Whatever, Imma go home. I have to write a letter to Headmaster to let me come back to School." I say and ran upstairs.

Douxie POV~
Ever since I saw (Y/n) I couldn't stop thinking about her, she looked quite familiar to me... in the last 900 years of my life she seems very familiar but where. I decided to go back to the Book Cafe to look through some old stuff from the Camelot century.
"Douxie? Why aren't you at school?" Asked Merlin while coming down the stairs with his staff in hand, "I just need to look through some of the books," I say as I walked past by him. "For what?" He followed behind. "Because I saw a girl today that looked like someone I met, but I don't know where..." I trailed off. I grazed my fingers along the books. "Well that's silly, dint you think?" Archie says while he rubbed against the end of a bookshelf. I just shook my head and found the book I was looking for... I pulled the book to reveal an open bookshelf, I walked in I saw everything from magic to spells. I saw a painting that's with Merlin and some girl that looked liked, "(Y/n)...?" I whispered, Merlin looked confused while Archie licked himself, "That's not her name, her name was Lilly... she was my first apprentice that I ever took under my wing." Merlin says as he sat down and opened up a book. "She was the best leaner that I've ever encountered, she was the best of the best," he says while I walked over to him and looked at his book. "She gave me this when she had to leave, she said, 'one day you will give this to someone who really needs it,'" it was a book of powerful spells and advice, " she also said, 'you will know when you find them,'" I saw the sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry," I put my hand on his shoulder, "But I saw this girl at school who looked just like her," I say. He whipped his head fast to look at me, "Who is it?" He asked fast. "She is related to Jim Lake, the troll hunter." I say as I was backed to back against the wall. "It's his sister, her name is (Y/n)." I said. "(Y/n)..." he whispered. He then walked past by me fast with the book in hand... "oh boy, this is gonna be a long day..." I said with a hand in my head and walked fast to catch up to him...