“Why, do you always say ‘kays’ or ‘kay’?”

“I don’t know..”

“Mmkay”

“School tomorrow” we both sighed 

Now it was 6 pm and we had dinner then mother told us both to go get washed up and go to bed, ‘Washed up’ for me is an hour bath. Plus, i have to pack up my books and crap.

When i wake it’s 5 a.m. Yeah it’s early but i have to do my hair makeup and eat. Oh and check Treasure island. Treasure island is like my life. 

“Treasure Island is Bae” I mumbled under my breath

“What?” Kenzie came in drying her hair with her towel

“Another shower?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna take one at school to. I like to be clean?”

“I do too” I really do.”But at, 5:15? Thats crazy talk”

“Naw.”

She sat down she was wearing my shirt. Really. Kenzie put on her eye liner, Mascara and lip gloss

“Mwa” She clicked her lips “Done”

I still had to put that blue on my eye liner I wish i could just put eye liner and lip gloss on and be done but I have to have put some of some white eye shadow in my eye corners, by my nose. I hand to draw my wings or I’ll look weird it’s just that. Just when I finished I heard a knock on my door. It was Carmen, my boyfriend.

“Hey baby girl” He said while he went in for a hug

“Hey. Ready?” 

“Are we getting breakfast?”

“If you want, I don’t care”

He leaned down to kiss me then he took my hand and walked me to the car

When we where at school Kenzie went to find her boyfriend Andrew, her friend Syd and Syd’s boyfriend. Me and Carmen walked in holding hands. Everyone knew me and Carmen are a cute couple. Carmen had that brown curly hair that went down to his ears and brown eyes.

“Hey can we walk around?”

“Uhm, Can i go to my locker?”

“Yeah Ill walk you there hun.”

“Thanks.”

When we got there, there was a note on my locker i peeled it off and flipped it over and read it.

Dear Elli, 

Everyone knows. Do you? Cute boyfriend btw.

~      ?

“What is it?” he asked curiously

“Nothing”

Everyone knows? whats that suppose to mean?

He leans down and gave me a long tender kiss 

“See you in my classes babe.I hope!”

“Love you”

“Miss you already”

That was our joke

I found Kenzie and her boyfriend and Syd.

“Whats your classes? Me and Carmen didn’t share ours, we like surprises”

“Umm,” Kenzie said looking at our classes “Ooh We have 3rd period together.”

“So do I! Vlahos?”

“Yeah” Me and Kenzie said

“ I have Math, Gym, Science, english, social studies, Lunch, Study hall and Art. you?”

“Gym, English, Science, History, Lunch, Band, Choir, and Algebra.”

 In my first period class Carmen was there. Carmen and i both sat next to each other, The teacher didn’t really teach today so it was like a free day for us. Me and Carmen talked ‘bout how Me and Kenzie’s where arguing everyday. It was horrible, how was i suppose to tell Kenzie the secret?

“Hun, what’s the secret?”

 “I can’t even tell you!”

“You tell me everything? So, why can’t you tell me this?”

“Let’s just say if this secret happens i’ll have to choose, and everyone knows i can’t choose shit.”

"Hun-.” He stopped but continued “hun, Just stay stong” then he gave me a kiss and the bell rang

Carmen was in 3 of my classes but i didn’t have advanced science.