stuck on this feeling

I knew it was wrong to love a man that didn't look twice at me, loved another woman who was actually his own kind and she was beautiful, she was everything that I couldn't be. I thought life inside the castle would be fun, that's why I agreed to stay here, but Jareth fell for someone else, time went on and I found I was more and more confused about loving him, I felt wrong. He was so much older and wiser than me, but I was young and stupid, I didn't think and now I was stuck on him and I loved him, I shouldn't of loved someone like him, but I couldn't help myself. I fell and I fell hard and now I couldn't turn back and I knew I loved him. I felt more miserable because he was always with his Queen to be, Elvira. She was just perfect and I was not, I was nothing like her and I'd never compare to her beauty.

I tried to keep busy, in and around the castle. I had friends, I talked with the Goblins, Jareth's people, since he was king of the goblins. I felt more alone than ever, but I was glad I had them to talk to, even if they didn't understand me. I found this beautiful waterfall, it was quite a walk away from the castle, but it was amazing and it gave me time to actually think, get away from it all and just enjoy being alone. I sat out on this rock, I was wearing a bikini, it was blue and white, something I had found. I was wet from swimming in the water, my hair covered. I look up at the sky, when I heard a voice behind me. I turn and I saw Jareth. I was shocked, why was he here?

"Y/n." He smiled and he watched my eyes, his eyes moved down my body, he seemed almost transfixed. I look away, watching the sky as I sighed deeply. "I'm going back, Jareth." I lean back against the rock. "What? Where?" He frowned, confusion on his face. "Home. Wherever that is, it isn't here. Not anymore." I couldn't even look at him. "I don't want that. I don't want you to go." He watched me, I just shake my head. "You're marrying Elvira. She is the love of your life. Not me. I've missed my chance and hey, maybe that is okay. Maybe that's what I have to live with." I shrugged. He looked even more upset. "What made you think that I never loved you? I do. I have so much love inside my chest for you, it physically hurts me." He explained, I just look down. "Love me or let me go." I stare out at the water. "I have something for you."

I turn around and suddenly his lips were on mine, I was a bit shocked, but I kissed him back gently. He pulled away and he sighed, "A kiss goodbye. I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy, y/n. I hope we meet again." He kissed my forehead and he walked away. I couldn't believe this. He was giving up on me. But I knew it was the best. It had to be.

-4 years on-
I look outside the window, watching the stars as I got ready to go to sleep. I noticed there was an Owl perched on the tree outside, that was weird. I never saw Owls. I just turn around and I sat on my bed, I look down and I just play with my hands, before I lie down and I just try and go to sleep, I curl on my side, when I heard banging on the window. I frown and I saw the owl trying to get inside. I just look at it, confused. I open the window and it flew inside. "Fucking weird bird. What do you want?" I rub my eyes and I sighed. "Come on, birdie." I turn around and I grab my blanket when I felt two hands on my waist. I froze. I knew those hands anywhere. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. "Please don't do this. Don't do this now." I whisper, as his grip tightened on me. "I need you still. I never stopped needing you." He whispered in my ear. I took a breath.

"I don't need you anymore."

"Trust me, y/n. You will."

(Part 2?!?)