Chapter 1

hey lovely people of the world! This is the first chapter to my first ever story! I hope you guys like it. This chapter goes out to @_SincerelySadie_ for boosting my confidence to write my own stories, and to @_SheHadAFakeSmile_ for giving me an idea to start my first chapter when I was having trouble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                   MALCOLM

By: Maddog1031 or 150196mcpsmdnet

Chapter 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MADDIE

I stood in front of the mirror doing the finishing touches on my makeup, getting ready for the club tonight. My friends and I are going to a club tonight because they thought I needed someone because I have been alone for a few years now.

My parents left me when I was just 6, and I had to go to an orphanage for about 9 years until I ran far from it. It turns out that when you turn 16 and you're in the orphanage, you have to give up your virginity to a bunch of monster men that won't hesitate to kick you in the ass if you mistreat them.

Anyway, I was going to this club because now that I'm 21 we're all legally allowed to drink so we dance and get down and dirrty. I'm so excited about going to my first club.

My friends consist of Ashton (My f***ing bestie), and Ariel (bad*** and funniest/prettiest in our little group). They are both my amazing friends. Ashton said he was going to have his driver pick me up in the limo, (yeah his business has been really successful so far) so that in case we both get drunk, his driver will be able to drive us home.

I own my own little mini boutique called DeLuca and it is the only hair, makeup, shoes, and fashion business out there that is run by a girl. I recently just designed a new dress that is a purple tight mini dress with little bright yellow flowers, and it has a slit up the side exposing some skin. I was really proud of it because it got a lot of attention from designers all over the world.

I created this business when I got out of the orphanage because I needed to eat food and live somehow. I'm not famous. Yet. But I hope that once I continue designing dresses, the designers will really like it and make me and my mini boutique into one that almost everyone knows.

I hear a 'HONK HONK' coming from the call outside. I know then that I have to go, Ash won't wait another second if I don't skedaddle out the door like right now.

"Hey Ash"

"Hey B***h, where were you, I was literally waiting for, like 10 hours." see what I mean? " By the way" he said switching to his low seductive voice " you look hot in that dress, are you sure you don't want me to slip it off your body and do the deed?"

"Ash I already told you that we can't be anything more than friends because if we do get together and one of us breaks the other one's heart, then our friendship won't exist and I don't think you and I could ever live with that."

"Ok, Ok, Ok, I was just stating the obvious facts that you look d*** hot in that dress. The dress on you is the one you designed isn't it?" I nodded "Well I might just have to buy one of those if it will make me look that good. Anymore for sale?"

"You know I would always save one for my favorite and bestest friend ever. I just knew you would ask, so I have a surprise for you" I pull out something from behind my back and it's a special gift I designed just for him, because I love Ash just that much. "Here"