chapter 7

Tony and Damian have arrived and are now getting into the elevator. Both drive to the top floor.

The elevator door opens.

Tony: Damian, I have a meeting in five minutes that shouldn't take long. What do you want to do in the time.

Damian: paint

Tony: all right you know where your coloring book and crayons are. And I've packed your learning tray in my backpack if you're bored you can take it.

Damian nods

Tony: okay and if you need anything come to me or ask the secretary

Damian: okay

Tony smiles and kisses his forehead

Tony: I promise not to be gone very long. * goes to the conference room *

After Tony has left, Damian sits down on the sofa and takes out the tray.

After half an hour Damian has done all the reading assignments for the week and starts doing the math exercises. He does all math exercises in fifteen minutes and after he has done the last task, Tony comes in.

Tony: hey and are you bored

Damian: No, I did the reading assignments and math exercises for the whole week.

Tony: for the whole week that's fourteen pages for both. Can i see the results.

Damian: * gives him the tray *

Tony checks the results

Tony: everything is right, you did that well, you are a very smart boy Damian.

Damian: are you proud of me

Tony: how can I not be proud of my son, come here * pulls him into a hug and Damian returned it *

After parting from the hug

Damian: how long do we have to be here?

Tony: I still have a few things to do, but I'm staying here for now.

Damian: yes then I'm no longer alone.

After a few hours Tony was finally finished and both of them could go home again.

When they got home they were greeted by Pepper.

Pepper: hey you two how was your day

Damian: I did all the reading assignments and math exercises for the whole week * happy *

Pepper: You did great

Tony: and all of the answers were correct

Pepper: wow, I'm thrilled * takes him in my arms and kisses on the head * comes dinner is ready.

Damian: good because I'm hungry.

Pepper puts Damian on a special chair that is taller because Damian is shorter for his age.

After dinner Tony took Damian to his room because it is now his sleep time. He read him a good night story until Damian finally fell asleep, he kissed his forehead and quietly went out of his room. After leaving his son's room, he goes into the living room and sees that Pepper is sitting on the sofa, looking through the channels for something interesting on TV.

Pepper: he's sleeping

Tony: yes and found something interesting

Pepper: no how was the conversation

Tony: what conversation do you mean

Pepper: that you had today. The maybe future school for Damian.

Tony: Today I thought about different schools and talked to a psychiatrist and all schools said that Damian will be bored in class because he already knows the material of the first and second grade that will not be new to him and he is only three now . What will happen when he's six? He can't skip the years when he's six. How many years will he graduate?

Pepper: and what did the psychiatrist say how we can do it in the future.

Tony: he says it would be better if Damian had home schooling. Because then he can always learn something new.

Pepper: that means Damian won't go to school.

Tony: yeah maybe he'll find something to do in his spare time. I don't know music or any sport.

Pepper: a hobby Tony that's called a hobby.