chapter 3

Wayne manor
midnight

Two assassins have entered the property unnoticed and are watching the house from a tree.

1 Assassins: we have to get closer

2 assassins: or go inside

1 Assassins: before we go in we have to ask ledy talia for permission.

2 assassins: * calls talia * lady talia we have entered the property but we cannot find anything from outside. May we enter the house.

Talia: batman should be on patrol now that means he is not there but his butler does not hurt him and stay away from him. You have permission.

2 assassins: understood

Both enter the house quietly and fit the security systems. But alfred noticed her anyway and fat was there to visit.

In the batcave

Alfred: master dick two assassins have entered the house.

Dick: we have intruders

Alfred: yes I tell master Bruce.

Dick: yes call him and I will find out why you are here.

Alfred goes to the big computer and Dick has put on his Nightwing uniform and is going to attack the burglars.

Dick had easily defeated her and brought her to the batcave. When everything was ready, batman arrived.

Batman: what happened

Dick: while you were on the patrol, the two of them were in charge of the house, or should I say break in.

Batman and Nightwing go to Assassins.

Batman: why are you here

1 Assassin: Lady talia sent us.

Dick: why

2 assassins: we were looking for something

Batman: what were you looking for

1 Assassins: the league was robbed last night. Ras al gul suspected you were doing this and we should check it out.

Dick: what why we

2 Assassins: They look like heroes but the league couldn't recognize them. Who they were

Batman: what was stolen

1 Assassins: They stole the latest technology.

Dick: one more thing

2 assassins: we can't say that

League of Assassins

Talia: Father you knew they were going to say everything

Ras: yes my plan was that the detectives would find my grandson and the technology that was stolen.

Talia: and what do we do if he doesn't give it up?

Ras: if that happens we will tell him the truth.

Talia: what truth * suspicious *

Ras: While you were doing your mission in India, I was doing an experiment with Damian.

Talia: WHAT * shocked *

Ras: Calm down daughter I have improved my grandson.

Talia: what an experiment it was

Ras: not life-threatening he only got spinning DNA.

Talia: and how is that supposed to improve him?

Ras: DNA will make it stronger and faster. And other skills that can be useful in combat. He will be an invincible fighter, a worthy successor and a leader. If the detective will ask you tell him about Damian that will only motivate him even more to help us find my grandson and the equipment.