Chapter 1 -captured!!

HI GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD SORRY FOR MISSED SPELLED WORDS THANKS!!:)
Andrea-light brown wings with glistening grey and white on the tips age-14
Power-read minds ,control fire,teleportation,change color eyes and Is faster than the speed of light and has power of telechenisis
.
Sabastian-dark black with purple wings. Age-14
Power-breath under water ,controls ice,can bled with surrounding .
Daniela-brown caramel with grey tips wings. Age-12
Power-controls water,can change her appearance ,can grow old and young
Jasper-all white wings with a hint of yellow. Age-14
Power-(will be progressed in story)
Alex-white wings. Age-8
Power-can see through things,can make things fly.
Ange-(little sister of Alex)white dove wings with caramel tips.
Power-read minds,teleport,and breath under water.
Julia-red wings.age-14
Power- can controll movement of earth and breath under water-

"Clink,clak" I could hear the sound of shoes meting the stone floor, my eye lids were heavy and dim, under me I felt a cold metal touching my skin.I grabbed all my wits to open my eyes and stand up as I did I noticed that I was in a dog cage but bigger the room was dark and cold the only light source there was is under the two heavy doors.i heard the foot steps getting closer.closer and closer until the foot steps met the two heavy doors!"ahh you awoken subject 3600!"the tall man with a white cote and glasses spoke .i just stood there quietly looking up and down at the man with glasses.he must of realized my perplex face and spoke"oh sorry I have not introduce my self my name is tony halfmen,director of this expirament and boss of all the erasers"WHAT expirament ,where am I and what are erasers?I flooded tony with questions."ha ,guess the other men did not tell you ,did they?"he spoke "oops, I guess not WELL TELL ME"I raged in his face."well, you my dear are lucky to be taken to be expiremented on avian D.N.A and you were forced out of your cozy house last night and this place dear is called the school!!"I stood there in shock taking in all of what he said.