Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters

Start from the beginning

"Can't you see we're talking?" I question, annoyed with the ghost.

"Seriously. Talk about ruining the moment," (F/A/N) says, rolling his/her eyes at the Black Knight Ghost.

That's the second time I've gotten interrupted when saying something important to my girlfriend.

"Talking is for wimps," the Black Knight Ghost says, pointing his sword at me.

"You can't fool me with that macho facade. You're just afraid to show your sensitive side," I say.

"Ooh, you've touched my inner child," the Black Knight Ghost says, then gets angry, really angry. "And he's really mad!"

(F/A/N), Daphne and I quickly get up, knowing that now is not the time to just lay there and do nothing.

(3rd) POV:

"Come on, Scoob," Shaggy says, after checking to see that the coast is clear.

"Rokay," says Scooby.

Before they can go anywhere, however, they bump into something, or someone.

"Miner 49er!" Shaggy exclaims, scared.

"Ruh-roh," says Scooby.

Miner 49er laughs at the two, then breaths out fire from his mouth. Shaggy and Scooby thankfully avoiding being burnt to a crisp. Before Miner 49er can do it again, Shaggy quickly holds up a finger, making the ghost confused, and then quickly runs off at the speed of light. Scooby follows Shaggy's example, and does the same.

"I'll get you, you varmints!" Miner 49er exclaims, chasing after Shaggy and Scooby.

Meanwhile, Velma picks up a rock. "Hey!" she exclaims, throwing the rock at the two Skeleton Men, landing a perfect hit.

Having their attention, Velma runs as fast as she can, while the Skeleton men chase after her. As for Fred and the Winchester brothers, they try their best to face off against Captain Cutler and Space Kook. Running through the mines, the Winchesters and Fred are literally haunted by Space Kook's laughter. The further they ran the closer their trackers close in on them. Then Space Kook sticks out his hands and just barely manages to miss snatching Fred.

"Dean, we better do something," Sam says. "We're just going to exhaust ourselves at this rate."

"How do you propose we do that, Sammy?" Dean pants.

Our trio comes to a screeching halt at a dead end of a tunnel. With not much else to do, they try to quickly think of a plan. Fred and Dean work on a trap to demolish Captain Cutler and Space Kook while Sam keeps a lookout.

There is a miner's cart in front of Dean and Fred. Fred greases the cart tracks with some kind of oil that he found nearby. Captain Cutler and Space Kook slide on the lotion as Dean pushes the cart at them. Both Captain Cutler and Space Kook go flying into the cart. Sam and Dean then push the cart down a mine shaft, relieved to see Cutler and Space Kook disappear way down, down, down below ground.

(Y/N) POV:

At some point, the Ten Thousand Volt Ghost appeared. What's worse is that the Ten Thousand Volt Ghost and the Black Knight Ghost have us surrounded.