"What are you doing?" I laughed as I snatched my phone out of Rook's hand.

"Nothing." He smirked.

A smile stayed spread across my face although my heart started to race. Lucia was constantly blowing up my phone and it didn't matter how many time I blocked her. I had tried to avoid her, after the uncomfortable experience I had with her.

"But like...what's on your phone that you're so scared about?, I've seen it all, why you so shy." He bit his lip as he looked me up and down.

"Rookie stop!" I whined.

"You've got such an attitude, what's up with you? I didn't do nothing..." he frowned slightly.

"Lemme see your phone then?" I put my hand out.

"Why?" He laughed.

"Exactly, don't worry about my muthafuckin phone or get into my business, when you're shady as fuck."

"Alecia-"

"Don't Alecia me, I know you're a shady fucker, I know you're a cheater at heart, You would've fucked Aaliyah if you could've gotten away with it."

"That ain't true, Why you gotta do me like that, calm down...please." He eyed me up and down and twisted up his face a little, he seemed a little pissed.

"Don't fucking looking at me like that, twisting up your face like a bitch, I don't know who you think I am, but don't fucking play with me!" I clapped my hands together as I talked.

"Why the fuck are you talking like that?"

"This is how I wanna talk, I'm sick of censoring myself, I am sick of not being myself."

"What so you were censoring what exactly? Being a rude bitch?"

"I think you'll find that's you baby."

"You need to calm down-"

"Don't tell me what-"

"SHUT UP!" Rook clearly couldn't take anymore.

"Just stop!" I don't know what came over me as I slapped him round the face.

"I wish I did cheat, then you would actually have a reason to act like this." He huffed as he walked into the bedroom.

I had been on edge, it was times like this that tested my recovery I wanted to eat all the stress and anxiety away, and because I couldn't Rook was taking it all on his shoulders.

I could not stop thinking about the fact that I might of kissed Lucia, it made me feel sick to my stomach.

I couldn't avoid her, and the last text I had received told me to go see her, maybe I could confront her? I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I needed her to back off.