Chapter 15: She's a User too!

Start from the beginning

" Yes. It's okay."

" O-kay?" Erin slowly said and went back on her seat, next to Issei.

" This discussion doesn't concern me but whatever."

The red head discussed her intention to recruit Issei. Erin's mind was trailing off elsewhere during the discussion and she was only brought back to reality when Issei shook her shoulders.

" Then what about Erin?"

" Huh?" Erin mumbled confusedly. All eyes were now staring at her.

" If I accept your offer, Rias-senpai, then would you include Erin in your peerage as well?" Issei asked.

" What are you talking about, Issei?" Erin said as she has no plans on joining anyone's peerage. How did she even got included in the conversation?

" That would be possible." Rias replied. " But as of now, our priority is to recruit some members who are Sacred gear users, magic user, and etc. This doesn't mean that we won't ever recruit Erin though." she looked at the girl who wasn't even interested.

"How shall I say this.. I want to prioritize those users since the slots are slowly getting full."

" But Erin is a Sacred gear user as well."

" Ehhhhh?" The ORC members collectively said. Erin heaved a sigh and Issei wondered whether if he made a mistake on divulging that information.

" I-I'm sorry Erin. Should I have not told them that?" Issei whispered and scratched the back of his head.

" It's okay, Issei." The Goddess decided to just get it over with and tell them that info.

" Issei is right. I am a Sacred Gear User too."

" But why didn't you tell me that before?" Rias asked.

" Um, because you didn't ask?" Replied the Goddess in a 'duh' tone.

" What's your Sacred Gear, Erin-san?" It was Kiba who asked. He was genuinely curious and interested to know. Not only is Erin a knight by blood but she is also a Sacred Gear user.

" I'm not sure if it is indeed that Gear... But here."  Erin summoned her Sacred Gear and the choker appeared on her neck.

The ORC Members were amazed by the gear seeing it's peculiar manifestation.

" Ara. It's the first time I see a sacred gear manifest in that way."

" Indeed." Affirmed Rias.

" What is it called, Erin?"

" If our hunch was correct, then It's possible that my Gear is the Ultimate Accession."

" Ultimate Accession?" Rias uttered in shock who then shared a look with Akeno.

" That Gear is a complex one and less than 10 users were known to manifest that gear."

" Why is that, Buchou?" asked Kiba in wonder.

" Well.. Because the gear acts more like an enhancer in the beginning. So It's pretty useless if the user doesn't have skills to enhance in the first place."

" If Erin's gear is indeed the Ultimate Accession, then this means that she was able to manifest the gear due to her innate skills.."

Rias regarded the Goddess carefully

" But the Vermillion lineage is known for their Speed and skills when it comes to weapons. Are those skills enough to activate the gear? Or does Erin have other skills we don't know."

The red head tried to remember something she heard in the past. She had the feeling that it was an important piece to a puzzle but she can't seem to figure out what it is. Her question was answered when she heard gasps in the room.

" Y-You can control lightning?!" Akeno exclaimed in shock.

"Yep! Erin can. And it's color blue, see?" Issei said like a child. "It's pretty cool seing that and kinda rare too."

Erin closed her eyes and concentrated. The gem in her choker glowed and the lightning ball forming in her right hand grew bigger.

" As you can see, my gear enhances my attacks."

" Sugoi....." was the only words Kiba can utter.

" Yep! And It's color blue!" remarked Issei childishly for the 2nd time.

" Ara.. But how is it possible that you can use elemental magic?" Akeno asked. "I mean. If your field is concentrated on Physical attacks, like Kiba for example, you won't be able to use one. And being a knight by blood would mean-

" It had something to do with my family background and yeah... I don't really want to talk about it right now."

" I understand." replied Akeno.

" I forgot to ask, Erin. How did the lightning become blue in color?" asked Issei as he observed the lightning sparks with interest.

" I think it has something to do with the gear." replied Erin. "I didn't even notice that it changed its color until you keep mentioning it."

" Soka.. "

Erin stopped her magic and made her gear disappear. Her eyes landed on the familiar cat plushie settling on the couch.

" Where's Koneko-chan?"

" I sent her out on a mission to fight a stray devil." replied Rias.

*(Flash)*

Erissei simultaneously stood up from their seats; surprising the ORC members on how they suddenly grew worried.

" Masaka...."

" Asia-chan."

They shared a look and faced the club members.

" I apologize. But we have an urgent matter we need to take care of. We'll be going ahead."

The two left after those words and the ORC can't help but wonder on what they were up to.

- End of Chapter -