Kate tried to push the suspicions on my woman and I saw red. It took extreme effort for me to sit back and clench my fist. I squeezed my eyes close and imagined how I was going to make her pay..

The bitch!

Jay defended Kayla like a sissie and I rolled my eyes but thank goodness Candace cleared it all up. I loved that girl!

It was more glaring that Jay couldn't protect my woman anymore. I needed to take control but first, I had to take Kate out.

                      * * * * * * *
Jay's  POV

I still couldn't stop wondering why Kate had lied against Kayla. She had claimed to be experiencing shock and I mentally scoffed.

It was annoying.

Bitch!

I looked sideways at Kayla who was sleeping peacefully and I wrapped my arms around her.

                        * * * * * * *

Unknown POV

"Where are we going?" Kate asked raising a brow and I smiled.

"You'd know soon" I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the alley.

"I don't wanna go through here, let go the other way" She complained and I almost groaned.

The bag in my hand was getting heavier by the minute.

I literally dragged her with me and cause she was still bitching about weird stories wrapped around dark alleyways, she didn't like going through there. I had enough time to grab the crowbar in the bag and in a fluid motion,it went bang against her head.

She slumped and I slid it back in the bag. Grabbing the duct tape and bounding her legs and arms.

I dragged her farther into the alley and was going to leave her there when I heard her whimper.

The stubborn bitch!

I crouched to her level and watched with little pity as tears seeped out of her eyes. She cried softly,gasping for air.

"I'll gladly end your misery" I winked and grabbed the shears in the bag.

I had bought all the items in preparation for Kayla's coming to me. They would come in handy.

Her eyes widened at the shears in my hand and she shook her head sporadically. I chuckled and grabbed her head.

If her mouth wasn't taped, I knew she'd be screaming obscenities at me.

I plunged the shears slowly into her stomach as she screamed silently. Blood rushed out and I stepped back.

She squeezed her wrists around to give me the middle finger and my anger flared.

"Bitch!" I yelled and kicked her in the stomach, making her screech in pain.

I dipped my hand into the bag and grabbed a thick rope.

"Let's end this" I snickered and wound it around her neck, squeezing tight.

Her eyes bulged and her tongue began to show. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I let her go.. Her neck violently red from the assault. I untied the rope and put it back in the bag.

I stared at her... She was gasping slowly, dying slowly. I sent a final kick to her neck and a small victorious smile played on her lips before she stopped breathing.

I straightened and walked briskly out of the alleyway.

I couldn't risk being seen. I felt giddy as I stepped back into the suite.

I dropped the bag on the room floor and threw open the large closet. It was big enough to take Kayla for a few days till we could leave.

I arranged the items I needed, mixed the two bottles of chemical and pour it in a spray bottle.

Pocketing it, I stretched and stared at myself in the mirror.

It's time.

Who the fuck is you, murderer??!!

KATE!!! 😭😭

*Haq!

Anxious now... I can see it. Lol

Enjoying the story.?? Click the star button and follow me pls 🙏

Love__Crowner