33😫

So it's been a couple of days and Me and india hair came in and I went to the mall to find a good outfit to wear with it for when I go out and ended up getting everything else and still forgot to get what I went there for and I'm currently still in trouble even after three days.

Flashback
Gabriel came into the room and stared at me and I got nervous.

"You didn't think I was gone find out"he said with his arms crossed.

how did he fucking find out

"Find out about what"I said sitting up in the bed.

"I don't think it's best to lie to me right now so did you spend almost 300 dollars on clothes again"he asked while slowly coming up to the bed.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't" I said and realized that sounded kind of smart.

"Let me rephrase that"I said and he hummed.

"No need to and you told me you were going to get a dress or something which is one item and came back with multiple unnecessary things"he said getting into the bed and my eyes widened at the look in his eyes.
End of flashback

All in all my ass was not alright after that night and it still stings a little till this day. I also got my phone took unless I go to work and just got it back today.

I just got off the phone with India discussing if we should go out or not but I gotta ask Gabriel and she gotta ask ben since she's on punishment too.

I am currently pulling up to his office and preparing myself to do this. I got out the truck and made my way into the building. I got into elevator and rode up to the top floor. I greeted Emily and went down the hallway stopping at his door. I took a deep breath and went in and sat down in one of the seats.

"Hi"I said meekly and he glanced at me and said it back. I stayed quiet for a minute until he looked up at me with his eyebrow raised.

ok here we go

"Umm can I like g—"

"No you cannot go anywhere you're still on punishment"he said before I even finished.

"That's happened almost a week ago"I said raising my voice just a teensy bit.

"Almost"he said looking up at me.

"So I can't g—"I said and he cut me off again.

"No you cannot"he gritted out and I huffed.

I nodded and stood up walking out his office.
When I got into the elevator I got a call from him and I let it ring until he called again then I answered.

"What"I said pressing the elevator button.

"Don't fucking play with me Ariana I wi— you know what keep it up that's all I gotta say"he said hanging up in my face.
I got out the elevator and left the building getting into my truck.

this is one of the reasons I didn't want to do this cause like what am I supposed to do with the money. I have no where to put it and nothing to put it into and even after I donate some I still have a lot left and getting it almost every week isn't helping not the I'm complaining.

I have always been like this since I was a little girl because my sperm donor use to take the money my mom stashed for us so that we can get necessities and spent it on alcohol and drugs so as soon as she got the money she used to spend it.

I guess my mind is programmed to do that too and after I do what I need to with the money whatever I have I just spend it so that I won't have that much just lying around and I don't trust banks that's why mine get sent in the mail.

On the way back home I got another call and just answered without looking at who it was.

"Hello"I said slightly yelling

"Well damn by the tone you got I take it he said no "she said and I said yeah and she said same.

We talked until I pulled up to the house and I hung up after saying my goodbyes.
I got my stuff out the truck and made my way into the house going straight to the room. I took off my clothes and put on one of Gabe shirts and took my wig stuff out.

I took out all India hair and started sewing it into my cap starting with the lace front. Like an hour and a half later I was done and FaceTimed her.

"Best friend I'm done making yo wig"I said
flipping the camera and she squealed.

"That is fire I knew that color would look good"she said and asked if I curled it already and I said yeah.

"I'll bring it to you tomorrow" I said and she said ok and thanked me. I hung up and took my wig stand back to the closet making sure not to mess up hers. I decided to do mine some other day and took a little nap.
************
I was later woken up by Gabriel telling me to go get in the shower.

I quickly got in, bathed,and got out. I went to the closet and got underwear and another shirt. I got into the bed picking up the remote and Gabriel called my name but I pretended I didn't hear him. He snatched the remote from me and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes"he asked me and I said no.

"Are you lying to me"

I hesitantly said no and said it as more of a question than a statement.

"Go get the paddle"he said and my eyes widened.

"No I'm so—"I was saying but was cut off.

"Uh Uh cause I asked two times and you lied and you know what happens when you do that so go get before you get extra"he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

I squinted contemplating if I should argue some more even though it never got me anywhere I'm still gonna do it hopefully it works.

"Bu—"

"Ariana that's 5 extra now go"

Well it did not work I though

I hurried and did as he said and hesitantly assumed position.

"You have had an attitude every since you walked out of my office and I told you to keep that shit up and you did. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and didn't punish you right then and there because we were in a work setting and I had just punished you three days ago but you give me no choice"he said and raised the paddle and delivered the first shocking blow.
In conclusion he tore my ass up.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Thoughts? If so comment and vote 🗳 much love ❤️ peace ✌️