nearing the non-moving vehicle, you lightly tapped on the slightly tinted glass of her car doors. she noticed this and rolled it down. "bitch, I told you. 10 minutes before 5. now, it's 5:24," she scolded you whilst glancing at her wristwatch. she unlocked the car doors from her side, and soon you hopped in, nervously chuckling.

"eh, y-you see, hange. i quite forgot about all this," you apologized. she's not gonna buy that excuse but that's the fucking truth.

her expression immediately went from pissed to happy real quick, leaving you bewildered beside her as you sat comfortably in the passenger's seat. she soon turned off the hazard mode and drove away. you fished your phone from inside your handbag and had just noticed hange's message hours ago.

swiping the notification to the right, it opened.

hange
oh, and i forgot to tell you.
this man's got a child since his wife died years ago.
but i don't needa worry 'cause ik you love kids.
received 12:17

you softly read, soon turning to hange right after. "you messaged me?" you clarified.

"what message?" she asked, pausing, "oh, you mean about how he a father and stuff?"

you only hummed in response as silence took over the car ride to her home? you thought, confused as to why she brought you here when she said 'a restaurant'.

she turned off the engine and went out of the car. "you just gon sit there or what, y/n?"

you exited the car, shutting the car door softly behind you as your heels came into contact with the stone cold pavement. "why are we even here, hange? i thought you said i had a date in a restaurant," you said, your tone of voice somewhat in a questioning manner.

she walked ahead of you as she unlocked the door of her home, gesturing you to come in seconds later. she placed her bag and her keys on the nearby couch as you removed your stilettos and situated them near her front door. finally, my feet are free.

"hange!" you dramatically exclaimed, knowing this girl would easily buy it.

"oh shit! what?!" she worryingly queried as she came rushing to your side

you laughed, "nothing," you continued, "you didn't answer why we're here."

"i hate you," she said, her eyes were dull as she looked at you. shit, did i get her mad? you were starting to panic. a mad hange was scarier than any other person you knew.

"but, we're here to get you dressed," she said in a sing song manner, dramatically clapping her hands as if she's saw something romantic or the like.

"what?" you asked in disbelief before continuing, "it's just over dinner anyways. why dress up when i'm just meeting this dude in a restaurant."

"nu uh, not just any restaurant where you can walk in, in your business attire. let us not mention the wide stain on your ass," she stopped momentarily as she pointed at your bum, "you need to look fancy, bb."

"fancy you ooh~," you sang out of nowhere. yes, i am jihyo.

hange looked at you, confused before disappearing into her room. she was now looking for the dress she bought a few weeks ago that wouldn't fit her so, she concluded it would really hug your figure perfectly, pulling it out of her closet. on the other hand, you were now walking around her home as you waited for hange to come back into the living room with whatever clothing she wanted you to wear. your eyes were looking through a few picture frames as each was a picture of either hange or an animal or even hange and an animal.