''How do you feel now, Zhu? Still wanting to eat me and them?'' Shen Wei asked with her teasing.

Zhu shakes her head while wearing back her clothes.

''I feel more energetic and I feel like want to eat something fresh, but not the humans. Can we go out and have some half cooked meats maybe? I am hungry,'' Zhu whined.

''I am glad you didn't feel to eat humans anymore,'' Shen Wei teased and Zhu laughs again.

Then, they walk out from the bathroom while the others get them. They smile to see Zhu in her human form now.

''Let's find some half cooked meats for our snake before she eats us as her meals. She is hungry now,'' Shen Wei said with her teasing.

''Not me, babe!'' Lin teased to Zhu and then Zhu slaps his chest for a scold, making them all laugh to them two.

''Let's go now! My treat,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

They all nod and walk out from that motel. They find the nearby stall and have their brunch. But Zhu requested the stall owner to cook half cooked meats, making that stall owner frowned.

''Sorry, aunty! It's for my cat. It likes a half cooked meats,'' Zhao Yunlan interrupted with a lie and Da Qing plays his role when he wiggles his tail while giving a cute emerald eyes look to that stall owner.

''Oh, I see! Alright, I will cook the meats for half cooked,'' that old woman replied.

''Make that meats for 5 dishes, okay?'' Zhu added.

''5 dishes? Too much,'' that old woman can't believe that.

''Please don't worry, aunty. This cat is eating a lot. You see its fat body,'' Lin added with assurance.

That old woman nods for understand. But then, she walks away with the order. As that old woman left them, they can't help to laugh crazily to think of the order of Zhu. Luckily they all are working together to cover up Zhu. Guo at Chu's side just swallowed hard to hear about the half cooked meats for Zhu. He can't imagine how will Zhu eats those meats soon.

But as soon as those meats are arrived on their table, Zhu quickly eats her meals within a blink of eyes. Guo can't see it even for his blink of eyes. Zhao Yunlan and the others are laughing to see Zhu that hungrier than expected. No wonder she whined to Shen Wei that she wanted to eat them earlier. So, her changing consumed more energy and she will hungry for that changing.

''I guess we need to prepare you the meals during the journey. You can't control your hunger yet, Zhu,'' Da Qing commented.

Zhu nods understand. But then, her eyes are glowing to red while Shen Wei's energy suddenly reacted to something. All of them noticed that from Shen Wei and Zhu.

''I can feel it! That hallow,'' Zhu said in her slow voice while looking at Shen Wei.

Shen Wei nods.

''Also the ghost,'' Shen Wei added.

''What do you mean, jiejie with the ghost?'' Yezhun asked as he can't feel any ghost in this daylight.

''I am not sure. But, I can feel it... just a whoosh... Wait!'' Shen Wei told but then she looks around.

Shen Wei closes her eyes and she silently releases her energy to track that sundial reincarnation. Her purple scent flows to seek that sundial and that ghost she felt earlier. The others are silently looking at Shen Wei. Suddenly Shen Wei opens her eyes and she looks at one direction at the gate of this stall. She quickly stands up and runs to that gate, caused the others also followed.

''Hey, hey! You guys, wait! You didn't pay yet!'' that old woman shouted as she thought they wanted to run away from paying the bill.

Zhao Yunlan sighs to hear that shout. He thinks they will not come back to here after this since Shen Wei looked determine to find that scent. Zhao Yunlan pulls out his wallet and he puts down a few notes, more than the bill of their meals.

''Young man, the change!'' that old woman shouted again as Zhao Yunlan left her to get a change.

''Keep the change!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted back and he hurriedly finds Shen Wei and the others.

From afar, he saw Shen Wei is chasing on a girl that cycling a bicycle toward the empty road. Zhao Yunlan runs to them, but just got a block from someone.

''Kunlun!''

Zhao Yunlan widens his eyes to see this guy. This guy is not old like Bowl. Zhao Yunlan is surprised that this guy can recognize Kunlun within him.

''Shen Nong! You are still alive,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

Shen Nong smirks.

''So you are, Kunlun! I thought Guanyin failed in reincarnate you and the others. What are you doing here? To find the sundial reincarnation?'' Shen Nong asked with his annoying face.

''It's none of your business, betrayal!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted in mad.

Shen Nong laughs to hear that.

''Well, you can't get it since that girl is already used that sundial to reincarnate her grandmother. If you get that sundial, she will be died as well as her grandmother. How could you to let the human dies before their times?'' Shen Nong said.

''You tricked that girl with that sundial reincarnation! How could you, Shen Nong!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted in anger.

Shen Nong shrugs his shoulders.

''Don't interrupt with that hell gate and just give me your little ghosts, Kunlun if you want to see that girl is safe!'' Shen Nong said with a threaten to Zhao Yunlan.

''Give who to you, Shen Nong?!'' a very cold voice that can tremble all the dead creatures interrupted Shen Nong's words.