Zhu swallows hard to know about her awakening. Zhu removes all her clothes except the inner clothes and she can see the snake scales are surrounded her whole body now. She turns to the mirror to see her face and she can see those scales on her face too. She closes her eyes for a moment and tries to calm down her miserable mind.

''I am Zhu Hong's reincarnation from the past life. I am a snake that Nuwa created me to be the guardian order for Kunlun. I am from the snakes tribe and always be a protector to the hell gate. I need to accept my previous life as a snake. That's me!'' Zhu said to her own self to calm down her mind.

Shen Wei smiles to hear that. She knows Zhu is a bit panicked about her own health. She can't accept of the pain. That's why she will be panicked when she is in pain. She can see the others in pain, but not her.

''Yes, Zhu! You are the snake reincarnation. Now you are awakening. Just let that snake to come out from your body. Let me see you in your snake form,'' Shen Wei soothed and Zhu finally lets out her power to be released.

Immediately she transforms to her snake form for the first time, almost ruining that bathroom if not Shen Wei released her own energy to protect that huge snake body from ruining the accommodation in that bathroom. Zhu looks downward to see Shen Wei is smaller than her. She looks at her own snake body. All red scales with shining, but beautiful. She lets out her fork tongue as she talked to Shen Wei at downward.

''I am not scary as I thought,'' Zhu commented.

Shen Wei chuckles to hear that. Unknowingly to them two, the changing of Zhu a moment ago made the others at outside can feel that snake energy from Zhu. They all run to that motel room of Zhu and Lin and to that bathroom to see what is happening.

''Oh, my! Th... That... That huge snake!'' Guo shouted in a shock before he is fainted in the arms of Chu.

''Oh, Xiao Guo! Not again!'' Zhao Yunlan scolded but he then gets Zhu's snake form near Shen Wei before he makes a barrier to hide Zhu's snake energy from those evils.

''Yunlan, thanks!'' Zhu said when she saw Zhao Yunlan made a barrier for her energy.

''It's beautiful, Zhu with your red scales shining underneath the lamp. It's really the same as the previous snake of Kunlun,'' Zhao Yunlan commented.

Zhu smiles.

''Another guardians order is awakened now. How about to transform back to your human form? Can you do it?'' Da Qing asked.

''Err... May I try after you all walk out from here?'' Zhu shyly requested.

They frown.

''Why?'' Lin curiously asked.

''It's inappropriate, Lin to see her in her human form soon,'' Shen Wei replied.

''Why inappropriate? Didn't we all see her before?'' Sang asked his curiosity as he didn't understand the meaning of Shen Wei's words.

''Err... How should I say it?'' Shen Wei stuttered.

Zhu sighs.

''I was naked before I am changed!'' Zhu said with her mad voice, making them all flustered and they hurriedly run out from that bathroom.

Shen Wei chuckles to see them all including Lin, Zhu's boyfriend.

''You are scary though with that beautiful snake body,'' Shen Wei stated.

Zhu laughs and she quickly transforms to her human form. Now she didn't feel any pain inside her body. Shen Wei is right. The more she held her changing, the more she felt the pain. And now, that pain is gone. She smiles happily to see her awakening. Da Qing is right about her awakening. That sundial caused her snake reacted to be reincarnated inside her.