Caroline scoffs, "Come on, it's not drugs" Bonnie says, "It could be fun Care" I say to her, "Shane is helping me do natural magic without having to access the spirits" Bonnie tells her. Caroline gives Bonnie her judgy look, Bonnie returns the same look. "Okay fine! I hereby vow not to be judgemental for the rest of the evening. Even if you three are potentially ruining your lives as I stand idly by, it's your choice" Caroline says looking at us all. "I'll drink to that" Elena says grabbing the blood bag and bringing it to the middle, where Caroline, Bonnie and I brought our bottles in, "Cheers" we all clinking them together.

...

We may of got a little drunk, we had the music playing, and we were jumping and dancing around the Salvatore living room, taking pictures, we were having a good time, this was a good distraction for me. We eventually ended up in Damon's bathroom upstairs all laughing. Bonnie showed Elena a video that she took of her being vamp super-man, we continued to laugh about it. "Being a vampire is so weird" Elena says still laughing, "Oh my God, I love this bathtub. Why don't we come and hang out here more often?" Elena adds obviously out of it.

"I'll tell you why" I say, "Cooties" Caroline says for me, "I was gonna say because it's Damons and he's like 100 years old and we're all 18" I laugh awkwardly, "Think of all the germ-ridden skanks that Damon has lured into his den of iniquity" Caroline adds to previous statement laughing, only the rest of us didn't laugh, none of us even cracked a smile. "Okay I'm sorry. I've been good all night. I am stopping now" Caroline says, "No, don't stop on my account. Rip away. I mean, it's only Damon, right?" Elena says looking at Caroline.

"Well, say what you want about Ripper Stefan but at least he wasn't a man-slut" Caroline says, "Come on Care, too far" I mumble looking at Elena. "So what exactly was it about him that made you jump bed with him as soon as you met him?" Elena fires back, "Elena" I say looking at her, "I didn't know what a sociopathic narcissist he was" Caroline says defending her past actions. "He's been there for me when I needed him" Elena says, "Yeah because he's hoping you'll sleep with him" Caroline says, I guess girls night is ruined.

"Well, maybe I did" Elena says seriously, we all look at her like she's crazy, "What?!" I say, "You didn't" Bonnie says, "Yeah, I did. At least we know him Rowan" Elena says looking at me, "What's that supposed to mean?" I say confused on why she's coming for me now, "At least none of us are seeing the enemy" she says, "I'm not seeing anyone Elena" I say, "What about Klaus? You kissed him right?" she says, "What?" Bonnie says not knowing. How did Elena find out about this? Does everyone know now? Tyler, Stefan, Elena, now Bonnie.

Elena eventually got out the bathtub and left the room, Bonnie, Caroline and I followed after her. We notice she's cleaning up, "Elena" I say to her back, "Party's over. You guys need to leave" she says to us and continues cleaning. "Don't be mad. We're just looking out for you" Caroline tells her. Elena finally turns around and faces us, "Do you think it makes me happy that you guys hate him?" shes asks us, "I don't hate him, just wary" I confess, "I get his track record has been spotty, but I don't hate him" Elena says to us, "I can't, he's- I think I'm falling in love with him" she confesses.

Dang Damon will be thrilled, I smile a little but Caroline on the other hand, "You're not falling in love with him, Elena you're sired to him" Caroline tells Elena, "Bad timing Care" I whisper to her, "What are you talking about?" Elena says, "I'm sorry it came out like that, but it's true" Caroline says to her, "Think about it Elena. Damon's blood turned you. You couldn't feed from animals or blood bags because he told you so" I explain to her, "Then when he suggests that you try again with blood bags and suddenly-" I add on but she cute me off.

"No. There's no way" Elena says, "Are you sure?" Bonnie says, "Yeah. Just ask Stefan about it. He can explain better than we can" Caroline tells Elena, her saying that though offended Elena. "I'm sorry. You talked to Stefan about this?" Elena says looking at the both of us, "No. I figured it out at Miss Mystic Falls, Klaus kinda helped" I said to her, which probably wasn't the best. "Klaus?" Elena says angrily. "It's not your fault, Elena. Okay?" Caroline says moving the attention off me. "Damon took advantage of you" Caroline says to her, but it only angered her more.

"Okay you need to leave" Elena says angrily heading to the door, "Elena" I say following after her, "Come on" Caroline says. Elena opens the door but to our surprise there's someone there, "Hello girls" the girl says. She runs in at vamp speed and pushes Elena before grabbing me and speeding away.

...

They brought me to this barn in the middle of nowhere, and tied me up. God knows why. "Who are you" I say to the girl, "Kim. Your friend Tyler and Hayley know me" she says smirking, "Oh and let's not forget Klaus" she says her smirk growing, "You're a hybrid" I mumble, "And she's right" Kim says still smirking. "What do you want? Why kidnap me?" I say looking up at her, "To show Tyler, and possibly Klaus who's boss" she says before stabbing a knife in my leg which caused me to let out a scream.

Luckily, Tyler and Elena came in that second, "Stop. Stop it, Kim" Tyler tells her, Kim stops. "Rowan's with us. We're all on the same team" Tyler says, Oh how wrong he is, he doesn't know that Hayley and I are working against them all. "She's on your team, not mine" Kim says, I try cut out the pain my leg, I look up and see all the hybrids walk in behind Elena and Tyler. Kim takes the knife out my leg and I let out another scream, which made Tyler and Elena jump to me, but the hybrids grabbed them.

She bites her wrist and puts her wrist to my mouth, I jolt around not liking the bitter taste going down my throat. She pulls away and then stabs me in the leg again, Oh I see, she's gonna stab me then heal me and do that over and over again. "Please stop" I choke out from crying, Elena pleads her to stop, "Ease up Kim. Klaus won't like this" one of the hybrids spoke up. "That's a very good point" she says, "Do you think he'll like me turning her into a vampire? Stripping her innocence away" she says looking down at me.

"No no no" I say shaking my head, Kim takes the knife out my leg and is about to stab my again when Elena speaks up. "If you really wanna hit Klaus where it hurts, then torture me instead. He's fixated on keeping me alive" she says, I look up at her and she sends me a small smile. Kim looks between me and Elena, "You want real revenge or not?" Elena says, Kim gives me one last glance before going to Elena. Everything happened so fast, but it ended with Tyler's hand in Kim's chest, and him threatening to rip her heart out. The pain my leg is bearable, I think the vampire blood in my system healed it up, but it's still sore.

Tyler looked into Kim's eyes, "Kim put you all at risk today, but I'm not gonna hurt her. I'm not Klaus. I don't kill and torture my own friends to get what I want. No we broke the sire bond. But if you want to be free, we have to work together. No one can step out of line" Tyler tells everyone, before looking Kim in the eyes, "Now you're ether with me or you're against me. Submit. Submit or you die" he tells her and together they knell to the ground, "I'm sorry" Kim chokes out. Tyler takes his hand out her chest, them all the hybrids knell as well before Tyler, who is now their alpha.

...

Hayley called me to meet with Shane, so we could get the information on where our parents are, Caroline wanted me to stay with her just so I don't have a run in with anything and die with vampire blood in my system, but I tell her I'll be quick. "You okay?" Hayley asks me as we wait for Shane to come back, "No but I'll be okay" I sigh, she smiles then Shane walks in and is surprised to see us, "You ever hear if a text message? Maybe just give a guy a heads-up" he tells us, "Adrian finished breaking the sire bond, you have your 12 hybrids" Hayley tells him, "Now where are our parents?" I tell him.

"They're dead" he says, Hayley's face goes dark, and so does mine, "You lied to us?" she says, "No I didn't lie to you" Shane says, "I said I'd tell you where to find them." he adds holding up a flash drive, "This. It's everything you wanted to know, including where they're buried" he tells us. I snatch it off him, "You just picked a fight with two werewolves you know" Hayley says pissed, "Easy, killer, all right?" Shane says calmly, "I'm not declaring war here. Just because they're dead doesn't mean you can't see them again" Shane tells us.

"What? You can't bring back the dead" I state, "Oh this is far from over, girls. We are the beginning" Shane tells us, yeah definitely creepy. But what does he mean by 'we are the beginning?'

...
Chapter 25!! Just a PSA Rowan isn't a werewolf yet, she hasn't triggered her curse, yeah thank you

I do not own the characters/plot of The Vampire Diaries. I only own Rowan and her storyline that follows.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES