He grabbed me by my hair and slammed my head onto the floor with one hand as he used the other, punching me over and over until I elbowed his hand that was gripping my hair and using my other arm to push him off.

I attempted to get up but he slammed me back onto the ground, gripping my throat with his hands, squeezing with a lot of force.

My breath was caught in my throat as my eyes started bulging out my head. He smirked down evilly at me as my eyes filled to the back of my head.

Suddenly his hands left my throat and I leaned over, holding my neck as I coughed for air.

Looking over I saw him coughing out blood with a bullet in his throat.

"You okay?" Remi said as she reached her hand out to me.

I took at and she helped me up.

"Yeah, thanks." I breathed out.

I picked up my gun off the floor.

"Tommy?" I asked.

"He's okay?" Charli answered for her as he ran up with a gun.

"Good." I said.

We split as we ran out the mansion.

Looking around I saw everything before me.

Some of our people laid dead as others fought with the other gangs.

I saw Matrix struggling with four guys, his gun scattered across the lawn as he fist fought them.

I lifted my gun up and shot all four dead.

He searched until his eyes landed on me.

I nodded at him and he nodded back before picking up his gun.

"Watch out." He yelled.

I ducked down as a axe flew over my head.

I picked it up, throwing it back at the person, hitting their leg.

He screamed in agony as he fell to the floor.

I walked over, pulling it out his leg and he screamed in pain.

"You all fucked with the wrong gangs." I said as I pressed the Axe firmly against his neck. "Perfect spot." I swung the Axe back before swinging it, decapitating it.

"I said I would decapitate you all, right her, right now." I said, looking up, catching eyes with Collin who just finished slitting the throat of one of our women.

His walkie talkie went off and I picked it up.

"Yes?" He said, never taking eye contact off me.

"The kids are trying to escape." Someone said into it.

"Coming. I'm gonna kill each and very one of them." He said.

My teeth gritted.

He signalled for some of his men to come. They finished off some of our people before coming over to Collin.

"Deal with her, I have business to do." He said before turning around to leave as three his men charged at me.

I elbowed one in the face, the noise of his nose breaking makings music to my ears.

I dodged a punch of one of his men and grabbed his head smashing it into the other guys head.

The guy whose nose I broke lunged at me and I pulled out my pistol, shooting him right in the head and his head shot back as he collapsed to the floor.

One of the other guys swung at me.

I ducked down and saw Collin speeding away on his motorcycle before coming back up, hitting him with my gun and then doing a 360 kick and he fell to the floor and I shot him.

The last guys kicked the gun out my hand before punching me, he tried to punch me again and I grabbed his arm and kicked him in the balls and then kneed his face.

He fell back and I stepped over. He stumbled onto his feet and I reached over, cracking his neck and he fell to the floor dead.

I rushed over to one of the motorcycles one of the guys came on.

The keys were still in.

Looking around I saw Remi fighting her Santiago, her dad, and Matrix was fighting the leader to whatever the other gang was.

"Lord keep the safe." I said as I started the motorcycle, the keys were still in it.

I swerved away from the mansion and sled down the road, starting to panic as I couldn't see Collin ahead of me on the long narrow road.

I'm coming Rose.

XxxParisBesties 🥰