Chapter 11: Friends Or Enemies?

Mone's POV

I had asked Seth to come and lay with me, I didn't like being alone. It hurts that I couldn't have kids. I always dreamed to have my whole family one day. And give my kids everything, even if it cost me my life.

I was for real when I told Seth I would give him a baby, well not me but Zoey will. She wanted to have kids the most and it killed her that I could have any, she didn't want to give birth. I guess that's why she chested on me. I just hope she changed.

When I woke up I was laying on Seth's chest, I looked up at him. He was sleeping. I grab my phone and seen it was 6:30pm. Then I also seen that I had two text messages from Zoey. 

"Hey bae, I miss you and I hope your safe." - Zo

"Omg bae I'm coming to see you Monday Night!! Your amazing Friend Dean send me tickets to come see you!! I can't wait to see you again. Zo

What the fuck did I just read? Did she just said Dean, as in the jackass who hates me to the bone and probably wishes I was dead had send my girlfriend tickets to come see me? Ok now im really confused.

As I tried to get up Seth pulled me back down and he moan.

"Seth, let me go." I said pushing on his chest.

"Whyyyy? Your so warm..." He whisper.

I sighed and started poking him on his sides.

He screamed then jumped out of the bed and landed on the floor with a thud.

I busted out laughing as he just looked at me.

"Really? That's how you feel Mone'?" 

"You won't let me go so I had to take things into my own hands." I smiled

He rolled his eyes playful and got up.

"Are you hungry?" Seth asked.

I nodded.

"Ok, I'll ask Roman to cook us something."

Seth walked out of the room and into the front, I followed in after him. The twins were arm wrestling and Naomi was listening to music with her headphones on. Roman was taking to the bus driver and Dean was texting on his phone.

I walked over to him and stand right next to him. He looked up from his phone and put his phone down.

"What?" He said looking up at me.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

I sighed.

"Why did you send my girlfriend tickets and why did you tell her that your my friend?" I asked.

Dean bit his lip, looked down then looked at me.

"I did it because that's my way of saying I'm sorry, you know. For being so mean and rude to you".

Ok, am I going crazy or did Dean just say he's sorry?  I had this wired feeling in my gut, tellling me not to believe him. I didn't, but me being sweet I guess I could believe him just this once,

I hugged Dean, I squeezed him tight in my arms, it look him a min or two just to hug me back.

"Thank you Dean." I whispered in his ear.

We pulled apart and just looked at each other, then he put out his hand.

'Friends?" He said.

I grabe his hand and shooked it.

'Friends." 

Me and and Dean chatted for a while until the bus stopped, Roman came from the front.

"Alright guys, we are finally in Washington square. We're at a hotel so lets get our stuff and found a room." 

Everyone got up, got their stuff and walked off the bus. As I was grading my bags Seth had already grabbed my last bag.

"Seth, I know your being sweet but you don't have to always carry my stuff." I said.

Seth shook his head.

"Its no big deal but your a young lady, and im an young man. Its only right if a man carries a woman's bag for them.

I smiled.

"Alright lover boy, lets go." I said as we walked off the bus. We walked into the hotel and got our room keys.

The Usos and Naomi had their room, Roman and Dean shared a room and me and Seth shared a room.

I didn't mind sharing a room with Seth, he's just like me in a way. I mean we both love rock n roll and metal, we love wrestling and we sometimes were black. 

As me and Seth walked in the room I drop my bags and ran into the room and jumped in the bed, face first. I sigh and just layed their in the soft bed.

I heard foot steps and laughter.

"Wow, your tried already?" He asked

I shook my head yes and moaned.

I looked up and turned around to look at Seth, he put his bags in the corner and sat next to me.

"So, there are only one room, and one bed." He said.

'Ok, you and I can sleep in the same bed. As Long at you don't try nothin." I smiled.

He laughed.

"Ok ok."

I walked over to my bags and pulled out some clothes, then grab a towel. I went into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. When I was done I rapped myself in the towel and walk out.

When I walked into my room I seen Seth laying in the bed with no shirt on and in his boxers.

He was all in his phone, until he looked up and looked over at me.

"Holy shit!!" He said covering his eyes.

I giggled, he looked so cute.

"I'll just leave so you can get dressed." Seth said while walking out the room.

I got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked in the living room and seen Seth sitting on the couch.

"Seth you can come in now." I said.

He got up and and walked in the room, he layed down on the bed. I layed next to him.

"Mone'?"

"Yes Seth?"

Looked at me and then sighed.

"Are you and Dean friends now?" He asked.

I bit my lip, and looked down.

Are me and Dean friends? I mean, he did get tickets for my girlfriend, so maybe?

"I'm not really sure, Seth." I said.

He nodded then kissed me on my forehead.

"Good night, Mo Mo."

"Good nigh, Sethie."