Chapter 7: To Love Or Not To Love

Mone's POV

It was very sweet of Seth and Roman to hang out with me. They know how to make me feel better, the last time I got screwed like that was by my last girlfriend. Zoey, she was my high school sweetheart. 

We planed our whole future together. But one day, when I came home she was fucking a man in OUR bed. I was hurt, I never thought she would do this to me.

Everything we work on was for nothing, once I found her cheating I moved out and broke up with her. For her she never understood what "Leave me the fuck alone" meant.

She even had the nerve to tell me that we can be friends again, bitch no!!

Im never friends with my ex, that's how I roll.

Once we got back to the hotel we started to pack, I guess they already did SmackDown yesterday when I was asleep.

"Hey Mone', can you come help me for a bit? I can't find my...umm...underwear.." Roman whisper the last part.

I could help but laugh. 

"Sure Ro Ro, I'll help you." I said as I walked into his room.

"Ro Ro, really?" He said.

"Yes, its your new nickname." I smiled

He raised an eyebrow and started to look around.

"How do you lose a pair of underwear in  your own room?" I asked

Roman looked at me then started to blushing.

"I don't know..."

"Oh Roman, what am I going to do with you." I sighed. 

He only laughed.

We looked all over the room for his missing underwear but couldn't find it.

"Roman, what color was the underwear?" I ask

"Blue with a green tag." He said.

I nodded, "Well I found it." 

"Where?" 

I pointed out the room at Seth bending over at his bag. He was wearing Roman's underwear. I couldn't help but laugh. When Roman saw it he ran out the room to Seth.

"Seth, im gonna kill you!!" Roman shouted as he tackled Seth to the ground.

That made me laugh even more, they rolled on the floor back and froth. I swear they act like little kids.

"Im sorry, I ran out of underwear again..." Seth whispered as Roman started to choke him. Once I was done laughing my guts out I had to break them up.

"Okay okay guys, that's it. Stop it before you both kill each other." I said as I pull Roman off of Seth. 

"Im warning you Rollins, stop taking my underwear." Roman growled. 

Seth nodded and hid behind me, he looked so cute. 

"Okay guys, lets get going. I can't wait for Monday." I smiled

Roman smiled and hugged me tight, then Seth joined the hugged. This was the best hug I ever had!! They were both so warm and soft.

I smiled and started to giggle.

They let go when they heard someone clear their throat, I already knew who it was so I didn't turned around. I picked up my bags and walked to the door.

"Come on boys." I said as I was about to open the door but Seth beat me to it.

"After you, lil sis." Seth smiled.