Lastly, Percy and Annabeth, who was still wearing her cap on his right, stood and faced Gaia. "It's over Perseus! I have your friends. Now all I have to do is find that pesky daughter of the wisdom goddess so I can kill them in front of you for what you did to my children," she snarled.

Percy gripped Anaklusmos. "You will never kill my friends, and we will destroy you!"

As he started to charge, Gaia made an earthen spear and threw it towards Perseus. Fortunately and unfortunately for him, it wizzed past his right side, and he heard the spear break skin. He looked over as the cap fell off of Annabeth's head as she fell towards the ground. Percy rushed over and caught her before she landed. "Annabeth, stay with me," he pleaded. "Wise Girl, I love you, please!"

"Seaweed Brain, I love you," Annabeth croaked. "Move on, I will always love you, and if you find someone else, I will be happy. Live your life, and be a hero. Be my hero." With that, Annabeth fell limp in his arms and the battlefield was silent.

"I will, Wise Girl, I promise," he said as he cried into her shoulder. He picked up her invisibility cap and stuffed it in his pocket before facing Gaia. His expression was emotionless, but his eyes were full of it. It was as if tsunamis were consuming the world, and Percy was in the middle.

"You killed Annabeth," Percy said, his voice full of rage. "You will pay!" he shouted as he charged the goddess. Gaia blasted bolts of earthen energy at the charging son of Poseidon, but when the dust settled, Percy wasn't there. He reappeared behind her, and when she turned around, he swung down with the might of a god, causing Gaia to create an earthen sword and forcing her to block it and enter a duel with the raging demigod.

His rage combined with his skill kept Gaia on the defensive, and she got nervous that he would actually beat her when silver blood started to fall from her shoulder. Gaia looked to her shoulder before looking back at the demigod, whose face was stoic. He took this opportunity to take Anaklusmos and stab it into Gaia's chest.

"I told you, you will pay," Percy said softly. "Now die, you bitch." He pulled out Anaklusmos, causing Gaia's form to slump over and disappear, causing the vines around the seven to break. Percy ran over to Annabeth and lay down next to her body. He turned over to face her. "I'm sorry Wise Girl. We never will be able to go to college or have kids or get married, and I'm sorry. I will always love you. I will try to move on, but just for you, and I will see you in Elysium," he said sadly, before passing out.

LINE BREAK (still in flashback)

Percy woke up on Olympus, which made him sad because Annabeth had designed it. He woke up to see the rest of the seven, who had been given one gift, along with godhood. Jason and Piper kept their gift, while Frank and Hazel asked for each other's curses to be removed. Leo asked for Calypso to be freed from Ogygia, and she immediately hugged Leo when she appeared.

Percy stepped forward and gave them all hugs, before they were teleported back to Camp Half-Blood. Percy stood there, along, in front of the gods.

"Perseus Jackson!" Zeus boomed. "Again, we would like to offer you godhood. Do you accept?" Percy numbly shook his head. He wanted to see his friends again.

"No Lord Zeus," he said shakily. "I humbly reject your offer, as I want to see my friends again once I live my life to its purpose. However, I would like a few things, as you guys didn't really acknowledge my requests last time."

Zeus was seething in his seat, but Hera calmed him down. "Firstly, I would like a passage between the two camps," Percy said. "I believe that the camps need to create a strong relationship, and if they can get to each other easily, then it would be easier to create a strong relationship." Zeus nodded, and all the gods murmured their agreements.