Glasses (Jovenshire x Reader)

READER'S POV

-Alright so that's it for this week, Game Bang!- We all shouted and fist pumped at the camera, once the camera was turned off we were all leaving, until I felt a hand grope my butt.

-Eek!- I threw a punch in the person's face, without knowing who it was or if I hit them, I turned around and I saw Joven on the floor, groaning and his glasses were on the floor.

-Why did you do that?!- He asked, his voice was deep and scary yet really loud, I took a step back, scared of how he might act.

-Why did you grope my butt?!- Now the rest of the crew was paying attention to me, I blushed and covered my butt with my hands.

-I was searching for my glasses when I thought I grabbed the chairs or something and all of the sudden I take a direct hit in the face!- I picked his glasses quickly and put them on him, I looked down, not wanting to meet those beautiful, captivating eyes of him that could kill me.

-I'm sorry...- I tell him, at the verge of tears, and as soon as I know, he pulls me in for a hug.

-I should be the one apologizing, I should be more careful- I could hear Anthony and Ian awwwing and making lovey dovey couple-like things, I glared at them and got straighter than an arrmy man.

-Let me invite you a drink, I insist- Joven said, he turned me to his side and put his arm around my shoulders, I sighed in defeat and nodded, knowing that fighting him would be no use, we left the rest of the crew behind, they were either in shock or laughing, I was sure of one thing, it felt good.