Turn Up The Love (Ian x Reader)

READER'S POV

We were playing Just Dance 2014, and so far the losers were me and Ian or Lasercorn and Ian.

-I'm seriously hoping for Lasercorn to lose- Anthony said, grinning widefully and shaking me with his hands.

-I won't lose! Not this time!- Shouted Lasercorn, who was incredibly giving his best at it.

-No! NO WAY!- I shouted, when he finished dancing he beat my score by two damn points! I fell to the floor, sighing in defeat.

-Well it looks like (Y/N) and Ian are dancing ''Careless Whisper''- Sohinki said, handing both of us the Dresses of Shame.

After we both finish putting our dresses, we both started dancing, and I could feel his gentle touch on my naked back, this is why I hate dresses.

-Damn (Y/N), the dress suits your legs- Joven said, I glared at him and he hid behind Mari.

The moment the dance ended me and Ian were breathing heavily, and we were so red that tomatoes would be jealous, when everyone shouted ''Game Bang!'' I started walking to the girls bathroom, my body was on fire and I needed a change of clothes, I heard the door knock and Mari came in.

-(Y/N)? Are you alright?- She asked, I jumped to her arms in reaction, crying.

-Is alright, I'm here- Mari embraced me and comforted me, she's the best friend I could have ever asked for and the only one who knows my secret.

-I wish I could tell him,,,- Mari swipped my tears away, I was so into my toughts that I hadn't realized we were both on the floor, kneeling.

-Why don't you tell him now? You'll never be with him if you don't try!- She's right. I wouldn't give up on Ian, I got out of the bathroom still wearing the dress and walked towards the guys, who seemed worried.

-We tought that something happened to yo-Mph!- I grabbed Ian by the collar of his shirt and kissed him in front of the others, we stood there for a couple of seconds before he hugged me tightly, almost suffocating me.

-She confessed first! My twenty bucks Joven!- I turned around and Joven was grunting, giving Anthony twenty dollars in his hand. Ian backed away a bit and whispered in my ear.

-Wanna go for an ice cream?- I nodded and we took off, maybe Mari was right after all this time, he really loves me!.