chapter four 🤍

"what is wrong y/n?" clay sits beside you. i try to hide my tears. "nothing just watched a movie." "stop lying to me y/n. you can tell me!" you cover your face with your hands. "clay. please leave me alone!" "y/n. what is wrong?" he seems persistent he is gonna stop until he knows. "the comments! t-the chat! when george told them i was his girlfriend.." clay doesn't look suprised. "y/n. those fans they are toxic they are jealous of you. now i am not being mean but they are not all like that at all." "but the things they said. it hurt." clay grabs you hands. "y/n. you are the most beautiful girl ver and george knows that, no matter what he loves you. clay watches as your face lights up. "thank you."

you are all sitting on the couch laughing so much as you talk about everything you look at george and smile. you look at his adorable smile thinking how lucky you are. "okay everyone!" nick stands up. "this is random but exciting!" you smile intrigued on what nick has to say. "i kinda planned a holiday! for all of us!" you laugh as you cannot stop smiling. "nick! you didn't have to do that!" you grab georges hand as he looks at you smiling. "i kinda did you guys deserve it all of you! now go pack we leave late tonight." clay stands first as he runs up the stairs laughing. "clay loves holidays." george whispers to you.

your all sitting in the car you pear at your watch its 11:06
you look out the window at all the lights. clay is driving, george is next you holding your hand and nick is singing quietly.
"nick. you haven't even told us where we are going." "thats the thing! i have chosen three different places that remind me of each of you. we are going to clays first." you smile. "thats kinda exciting!" "i wonder what he chose for me." clay taps his feet excited.

after a long check in and waiting for hours you are finally boarding the plane. you read your ticket. "oo! im next to george!" you smile as george hugs you closely. it hadn't hit you till now but you remember how planes made you feel. you stomach drops as you look around the line moves closer. you need to go but you cant. you tap george. "george. im kinda nervous. "dont worry. i will keep you safe." as you look up at him george looks scared aswell. that males you smile that you aren't alone. he kisses your forehead as you board the plane. you sit down as george puts away your luggage as your phone chimes its clay.
clay: george is scared of planes btw.
you: uh oh me too this isn't gonna be good.
clay: just text me if you need me.
you: okay will do.

you grab his hand. "its gonna be okay."
he smiles with his eyes closed
the plane takes off as george grips tighter. about a minute later your in the air and your fine you hadn't realised because you were focusing on george the thought makes you happy. you rest your head on georges shoulder and drift off to sleep smiling.

"y/n. we are about to land." you wake up to see george smiling. "whats so funny?" "you sleeping is adorable y/n." you smile. "your adorable too george."

*intercom chimes* okay passengers! we are about a to land buckle up! and welcome to the big apple!

" the big apple is that the place?" you ask george. "NEW YORK!" clay yells over to you he gets a few looks but you can tell he is so excited. you and george laugh as you get off the plane and look at the city over the horizon. "t-this is amazing!" you smile.

____________________________________________________________
okay another chapter done!
can you guys PLEASE let me know if i should include dream or sapnap as
a love interest!
please vote xx