"Okay Fuyuhiko!" I enthusiastically broke the awkwardness, "Hajime & I are going to split up to do some investigating. Anything more we should know about the murder?"

     Fuyuhiko's face returned to its natural color, calming down. He then began explaining everything he was told by the girls over at grape house.

Hajime thanked Fuyuhiko for updating us on the situation and then went to begin his investigation.

"Fuyuhiko?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Could you do me a favor?"

-
     I was looking for a good place to start my investigation when I heard the sound of a door opening. I immediately snapped my attention to the source of the noise.

     The final dead room?

     I leaped for cover and hid, watching the door carefully. I hid right in time, a familiar figure quickly exited and then walked rushingly down the hall.

     Gundham? What was Gundham doing in there? The only way he could have gone in there and came out alive is if...

     Splendid. No investigation needed for this hope loving boy. It seems I can be useful when I want to be. Or actually, more like I'm just lucky.

     Alright Gundham, let's see what you've got going on in there. I looked around for a second to make sure no one could witness me entering the final dead room. After seeing that the coast was clear I fled into the mysterious room.

     The doors locked behind me instantaneously, taking me aback. Following, I heard an adorably quiet voice begin speaking. I looked over to the direction of the speaker and..

"Monomi?"

-
     Monomi spent the last half an hour explaining what exactly the room's purpose was and how I needed to get out. If she knew how to get out, why hasn't she left?

     I spent time wasting my entire existence and solving a bunch of useless puzzles and riddles. Is this Monokuma's idea of entertainment? This just seems boring to me, gee where's the hope in that?

     After finishing everything, I learned that those puzzles and riddles weren't the actual game. So it really was a waste of time. How useless.

     The actual game had to do with shooting a gun. Monomi called it "Russian roulette" but I had no clue what that was. She then went on to explain to me the rules and what to do.

     Apparently, I needed to have only one bullet in and shoot myself. If I survived, I'd be able to access the 'ultimate weapon' as Monokuma called it. I am the ultimate lucky student aren't I? What fun would this be if I only loaded one bullet in?

     I took the gun and only removed one.

"What are you doing Nagito? You're supposed to leave only one in not take only one out!" Monomi cried in horror.

     I shrugged my shoulders and smiled deviously at her. "Monomi, Monomi, Monomi.." I placed the gun to my temple, causing her to cover her eyes with her paws and long ears. "Don't you remember my talent?" I chuckled.

*Click*

     The gun went off, not firing, Monomi uncovered her eyes cautiously. "Nagito!" She cried.

"Didn't I tell you I was lucky?" I laughed.

"Please, don't laugh at a situation like this!" She replied, a hint of anger in her voice.

     I smirked at the rabbit's remark, "It's not like I was in any real danger."

     Monomi stayed silent. I hadn't noticed at first but when Monomi and are were talking, the back door had unlocked.

     I hurried to the door, opening it and then glancing at the unfamiliar place. "Puhuhuhuhuhu." A devilish laugh began and Monokuma appeared in front of me.

     Did he have to be here?

     -to be continued..
     word count: 1290
**AN: Like I said in the beginning, I will let you in on the people I was debating to make the killer but decided against. Believe it or not, I was thinking of making Nagito the killer and breaking everyone's hearts. I also thought of having Hajime as the killer because that'd be even more shocking but I thought I might as well keep the og killer the same since the actual storyline is being changed at this point. Anyways, thanks for the read! <3**