Chapter one: Charlotte.

Start from the beginning

Clem: "You Find any-." She sees the weapon in his hands. "What's that?"

Y/N: "I'm guessing it's a flamethrower. Might be useful." He says as he straps it to the saddle, along with his rifle. "There was apparently patrols on the outskirts of the city limits."

Clem: "But we didn't see anybody."

Y/N: "Yeah. Maybe their on a time schedule."

Clem: "I don't know, Y/N. Guess we'll have to find out." They continued down the street and turned a corner to see a car barricade in their way. "Hey look. Isn't that the school?" She says as she points to a big building.

Y/N: "Yep. That's it." He looks around for a way around the barricade and sees an alleyway they can take to go around it. As they ride through the alley, Y/N says. "So what do you think High School would've been like?"

Clem: "Not sure. Obviously a lot harder than first grade but I bet it would've been great. Get to learn new things. Meet cool new friends."

Y/N: "Go to prom. Even though I only know how to do one dance move."

Clem: "Whats That then?" Y/N sighs and says.

Y/N: "I can do the moonwalk. Really good too."

Clem: "Oh my god. Your totally showing me that when we get off the horse."

Y/N: "I don't think so."

Clem: "Aw, babe come on."

Y/N: "No." Clem then puts her head on his shoulder and says with a pouty face.

Clem: "Y/N, Pleeeaseee?"

Y/N: "No and that's not gonna work on me, Clementine."

Clem: "Okay, Fine." She says with another pouty face. They turn another corner and Beul gets startled by something.

Y/N: "Whoa, boy. Calm down, it's okay." He says as he pets the horse again while shushing to it.

Clem: "Whats the matter with him?"

Y/N: "Don't know. There might be something up ahead. I'll go have a look." He says as he gets off the horse. As he was about to leave, he remembered the flamethrower on the saddle and takes it off there. "Let's See What this thing can do."

Clem: "It shoots flames."

Y/N: "I know that." He says as he chuckles and mumbles "smart ass." As he goes down the alley farther, he hears quiet groans and moans. Walkers. He then comes across a gate and a sign that says "ALL DAY PARKING." He opens the gate and peeks his head in to see quite a few walkers in a parking lot, just stumbling around like they always do. He enters the parking lot and whistles to get the undead his attention. They go to the noise and Y/N twists a knob on the flamethrower and pulls the trigger, sending flames to the walkers. The walkers soon turned into moving corpses on fire as the air filed with their burnt flesh. Soon they all dropped dead for good.

Y/N: "Holy shit, this thing is awesome!" He shouts in excitement. He then hears the horse clopping behind him as Clementine rides in, holding her nose to the very bad odor.

Clem: "Goddamn! They smell so much worse when Their burnt!"

Y/N: "I know but this thing is amazing!" He says as he straps it on the saddle and gets on it and takes the reigns. "Alright, School should just be around this corner."

Clem: "Let's not waste anymore time then." She said as Y/N clicks his tounge, telling the horse to move. They go around the corner and see the high school. The front entrance has a big barricade of cars and other scrap to make fences out of them. As they get close to the school, Y/N says.

Y/N: "Where is everyone? We should've come across someone by now."

Clem: "That's not the only thing I'm worried about. There were a lot of walkers in that parking lot. You'd think they'd take care of that problem, right?"

Y/N: "Maybe they use them as defense. You know, if this place gets raided, they use them to attack the intruders."

Clem: "Maybe." They get to the front entrance and there's no way they can get passed that barricade with the horse. "Let's try the back entrance. There's gotta be a way in."

Y/N: "Now hold on, Clem. We're talking about sneaking into a base with out their consent."

Clem: "Look around, Y/N. No ones out here. They must be inside, eating lunch or some shit."

Y/N: "Okay, Okay. Let's go check the back entrance." As they ride to the back entrance, Y/N says. "Your sounding a bit crabby today."

Clem: "Sorry, I'm just nervous. You think A.J remembers us? Remembers me?"

Y/N: "Who could ever forget you, Clem? I'm sure he'll recognize us when we see him. He's a smart little toddler."

Clem: "Thanks Y/N." Clem smiles and rests her head on his back. They make it to the back and see a small hill, leading right to a gate that looks locked. "Let's hich the horse over here." He says as he gets off the horse and leads him to a lamp post, tying his reigns to the post. Clem gets off the horse and follows Y/N to the locked up gate. Y/N grabs the gate and try's opening it but it won't budge.

Clem: "Looks like we'll have to climb it."

Y/N: "Yep, I'll go first." He says as he begins climbing it.

Clem: "Don't break it down this time."

Y/N: "Oh yeah, hahaha. Very funny." He says in a sarcastic tone. He climbs over the fence and Clementine soon followed. They go around the corner to find another door, that looks like it's slightly open. The two kids pull out their guns and carefully approach it. Y/N reaches for the door nob and slowly open it. He then knocks on the door, to try and get the attention of any walkers in the building. No groans or nothing. He peeks his head inside and it's clear.

Clem: "It's clear?"

Y/N: "Clear. Okay, once we get inside, grab something to block off the door with."

Clem: "Your the boss." She says with an adorable wink. Y/N smiles at this again and they go inside and shut the doors behind them.