The inspector investigated it a little but ignored it and threw it away. He later sealed the room and promised to come back later for further investigation and the kids should leave this area. 

As they shut the door to the inspector Anna suddenly spoke 

Anna (to Solna) : That creep saw us. 

Solna : Huh?

Anna (pursing her lips in slight anger) : That Andrew was there. Remember he wore red shirt. 

Solna (Eyes widened with realisation) : Oh my gosh he saw us?! 

Anna quickly covered Solna's mouth as she became loud. Then nodded. 

Anna : He acted like he knows nothing while we had to handle the police...that liar. (gritting her teeth)

Solna : But what if he really doesn't know anything? Maybe he was just visiting the place before Hugh's death and his shirt tore. (Trying to defend Andrew from Anna's accusations)

Anna : Okay...let's assume he doesn't know a shit about this. But you see proof is something that brings conclusion. A there is no conclusion. B the proof is against him. 

Solna : The police ignored the piece of cloth-

Anna : He's just seen a peice wait till he sees the whole shirt.

Solna: We go quickly and tell him to change. 

Anna: Then he'll get to know that we know that he knows. What if he outs us?

Solna: He won't-

Anna: I don't trust that asshole okay. In that room after Hugh died some chemicals with cheap and pungent smell dropped over.Right, If Andrew was there he must be hiding behind some corner. He must have that smell. 

Solna: Good idea. 

Anna and Solna then walked towards the guys room to see them sleeping. Anna placed a finger on her lips gesturing Solna to stay quiet at all costs. 

She quietly tip toed and took a sniff while Solna stood behind to avoid crowding. Anna's jaw clenched when she caught the sniff of that pungent smell and made her want to vomit on Andrew. 

She quickly walked out and Solna followed. 

Anna: I. Knew. IT! 

Solna: He smelt?

Anna : Yes very bad! Just like his soul. They didn't even try to help us. We tried our best to save Hugh...maybe if they had helped us then we could've prevented this mess and death. Wait a minute, the police...they did not investigate anyone out here. Why-

Solna: one we are high school kids and two we came here only for few days. 

Solna pouted sadly realizing Andrew knew it and was there. 

Anna : Unless.....someone from the camp is involved....he had come for the murder....maybe that's the reason the entire camping was done and...he has hand over the police. 

Solna: Who has hand over the police here...(Anna looks at her) Andrew doesn't? Ok.

Anna: Wait.....Tae is there with Andrew back thier in the room, he is not feeling any smell?-

Solna: Don't pull my brother now. (goes, dragging Anna)

Solna didn't say anything and took Anna to their room. On the other hand, Andrew and Tae are discussing about the prior event...Josh enters the room.

Josh: Jesus!! Have you guys not showered. 

Tae: Something wrong?

Josh: Something you smell like...garbage. Shower, both of you.

Andrew: Josh, wait we gotto say something to you?

Josh: Shower first.

Andrew and Tae go to shower and change, then Andrew shares the entire incident to Josh. 

Josh: I get that Anna and Sol were close to him but....they just saw him dead. They are the one who informed everyone about it.

Andrew (to the other boys) : To protect themselves. 

Tae: And I know my sister better then you. 

Andrew: I am not talking about Sol. I am telling you this Anna Bitch killed Hugh and manipulated innocent Solna into it. Her hands... were red. Today she came to us quietly to ask me something ...I bet she asking whether we know something or not. I thought she would kill me. Oh gosh. 

Josh: But I really don't think Anna would kill someone. She is rude but she isn't a murderer.

Tae: I agree with Josh she can't kill...Why the hell did they touch the body. You know, I wouldn't worry if they wouldn't have touched it.

Andrew : Whatever, I am sure she has done something.