the mysterious man's scheme part one

They both walked back to the castle
Y/n had her unicorn with her she was really lucky to have met the prince how she could stare into his eyes for a moment. Trust be told she was just an elf that wasn't of royal status at all but she can't help for who she fell in love with it was like all in a story book how sweet it was but sometimes stories can hold bitter truths in them she knows the king hates her but she doesn't care he can insult her hurt her break her nothing will change how she feels towards thranduil her ex boyfriend was abusive and manipulative but Thranduil there was something about him that she can't point it out it's weird but she doesn't mind.

Tranduil: Y/n you alright you've been spacing out?

Y/n: yeah I'm alright just a bit tired is all

Tranduil: if anything is bothering you please let me know alright I care about you more than you know. And I know your ex hurted you badly

Y/n: not just that he was an asshole for sure. Only cared about his title and how many times he had cheated on me with some women.

Tranduil: what was his name again veronica?

Y/n: (holds in laughter) his name is Vernon tho that name suits him way more than you can think

Tranduil: I'll always be there for you cause i care i can't seem to understand why someone would hurt you it makes me angry.

Y/n: some people are monsters they only care about themselves. Thranduil I've got to tell you something important.

Thranduil: you can tell me anything.

Y/n: here it goes. I'm half witch. I couldn't tell you cause I thought you'd hate me or fear me cause of how I looked I get that you want me gone.....

Thranduil: I can't ever hate you. You are my everything my world please don't think like that. It hurts me that you think negative about yourself.

Y/n: (crying) you c-care about m-me I didn't realize this much I thought you loved some other girl.

Thranduil: you are my everything my world I can't let anything happen to you.

???POV

Well looks like this will be fun for me. In the end I'll break her slowly and painfully starting with this prince or Mirkwood. Say goodbye to your prince. I've got to tell the king about you song bird.

(Reeeee I'm back any how enjoy this while you can I'm slowly loosing ideas but I will continue this book for you guys I just wanna say thanks for supporting this book I really appreciate that

I have Instagram called lost.pastel

And tik tok called lostpastel.z

I also have tumblr called lostpastel

Plz go follow it would mean alot

Again thanks for supporting this book since 2017 I really am happy you guys love this book even tho I had no idea what I was doing with this book I had struggles but I'm guessing it's going somewhere now. Thank you again💗🧜🏼‍♀️)