----------------------------------

"Here we are!"

"Woah, it's huge!"

"It's like the USJ!"

"Hello, and welcome! I am the rescue hero 13! My quirk is black hole, which is a quirk that can suck up anything and turn it into dust. It's dangerous quirk, one that could kill at any moment. This is why we heroes bust be careful. Now, welcome to my facility, which is a facility that includes several different areas, and in each one you will be training in saving the people from the disasters of the area! I call it, the USJ!"

"So it is the USJ."

However, just as 13 finished up his introduction, a large black portal suddenly opened in the middle of the stimulation joint. Villains poured out, filling the inner plaza. 

"So, here we are, at the USJ."

"Eh? It appears All Might isn't here."

"Interesting....."

"Our intel said that All Might was supposed to be here, along with 13, so who's this dude?"

The whole class was shocked, or was it scared? Why were villains here, real villains? What did they want? How did they even know All Might was supposed to be here?

"So, you guys are the ones that really invaded UA the other day, aren't you?"

"Eh? Are you serious, Aizawa-sensei?"

Kayano and Nagisa looked at each other, then at their teacher. The class starts to panic, pondering about what to do. Heck, they didn't even know what was going on!

"13, take care of the students. I'll hold them back."

"But Sir! Your fighting style isn't suited for the masses! Eraser Head's fighting style is to erase one's quirk then capture the villain. You can't take them all on, can you?"

"Izuku, if a hero is limited to one style of fighting, how can they truly be a hero?"

With that, Aizawa-sensei put his goggles on, unraveled his scarf, and jumped down the stairs.

"Fool, does he think that he can take all of us on?"

"Idiot, let's beat him up!"

Yet with so many villains all rushing to  him at once, Aizawa didn't even look pressured. With the skills of a true veteran, he quickly took out a mass of enemies. 

"Eh~Not bad." Karma stood by and watched with Nagisa and Itona, as the rest of the class hurriedly followed 13. 

"Karma, Nagisa, Itona, quick! Don't get left behind. Come on, this is way out of our league!"

"Go along Kirishima, Karma and I are going to stand by and watch, in case anything happens!"

Kayano let out a light chuckle at the surprised faces of Class 1-A. They were baffled, but it was only natural. I mean, how could some mere transfer students, much less a hero, take on that many villains, not to mention that some were quite skilled!

"Hehe, don't worry about them. They're the strongest team in Class 3-E. Not even the rest of the class combined could take them down. Even the teachers were beaten by them, and one of the teachers is a high ranking government official! Pretty amazing ain't it?"

"Amazing..."

"OI OI OI! IF THAT RED-HEADED DEVIL BASTARD IS BACKING HIM UP, I AM TOO, YA HEAR THAT! STAY OUTTA MY WAY!"

"Hmmm....I dunno, your attitude doesn't seem right for someone who wants to help, now does it?"

Karma gave a sadistic smile to Bakugou, but the latter's anger only grew. Pissed off, he heavily walked over to Karma, but before he could, a man surrounded in black mist appeared in front of the other students. Bakugou turned back around to face him, but Nagisa, Itona, and Karma just kept watching Aizawa.