Grabbing a granola bar and water I walked to sit next to Devilynn.

~~~

After the little snack that we had Charlie and I went back to fixing up people while Devilynn and Matrix or Riley whatever he actually goes by went into a small meeting about where to go from here.

Finishing up the last suture on the guy that had gotten shot in the leg, I wrapped it with the bandages we had left.

" All done."

He sighed sitting up.

" Thanks." He smiled.

I shook my head standing up.

Cleaning everything up, I walked over to the stairs of the bunker walking up them and out the bunker doors.

The bombing had stopped a little while ago and I was no longer hearing the helicopters so I'm pretty sure it's safe.

Walking over to the guy that had gotten shot in the stomach I bent down taking the sweatshirt that was covered in blood and placing it over the top half of his body.

I didn't know him or anything about him but my heart went out to his family if he had one.

As I was sitting here I looked over to see Donte walking out of the bunker.

" Hey kid." He smiled sadly.

I returned it.

" You mind?" He asked pointing to the sweatshirt.

I backed away.

He pulled the sweatshirt from his head sighing.

" Preston." He said nodding.

He covered him back up standing up.

" I tried to save him but it just all happened so fast." I said looking up at him.

" Kid by the looks of the wound and how much he was bleeding he was guaranteed to die."

I shrugged.

" But there was s..."

" Don't beat yourself up Remi. You did good. Look at the rest of them you just helped."

" Yeah.

Stood up off of the ground dusting of my knees.

" Have you seen Tommy?" I asked.

He shook his head.

" Nope sure haven't. Haven't seen him since we first got here. But I'm sure he's in there somewhere."

I smiled. " Yeah."

Turning around I left Donte standing there making my way back inside the bunker.

Stepping of the last step I looked around the larger room where most of the men that were wounded were sitting.

Walking through the chaos I started to check a couple of the other smaller room that was down here.

Walking out of one of the rooms I bumped into Lisa.

" Hey you okay?" She asked her hands on my arms.

" Yeah I'm just looking for Tommy. Have you seen him."

She looked around.

" No not recently but I'm assuming he's here somewhere."

I shook my head.

" Thanks."

I went to walk away put Lisa pulled my arm back.

" Maybe you should get yourself cleaned up first." She said pointing down to my bloody chest and stomach.

" I will, just give me a sec."

I walked away leaving here there.

Checking all the other rooms I went back to the main one looking around to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Where the hell are you Tommy?

XOXO Parisbesties