AJPW

One day, I was "walking" around or whatever you'd call it, when suddenly, this white bunny buddied me. I accepted thinking I'd just unbuddy them later cause they were new or whatever, when my phone makes the jag sound. I open it up and it says "give me your firefly or I unbuddy you". I just send one back saying "so?" and unbuddy them.

Looking back, it would've been hilarious if I had responded with "oh no plz don't unbuddy me", went to their den, they followed, traded the firefly, and declined at the last second, unbuddied them, and left.

________________________________________________________________________________

 I just came back from being grounded from aj for 8 months, when I saw someone in Township with a raccoon tail on trade. Well, obviously, I try to trade for it. I offer lowest firefly friend and forest gauntlets, and they accept! Well, guess what? I didn't know that there was a salesman in aj now.

________________________________________________________________________________

I had just traded highest wooden chest for a purple phantom necklace (rare). Not three days later, the wiki decided to change the worth from decent archer hat to blackout spike and add. I quit the wiki after that.