"Really?" He smirks looking at me.

"I said I think. I'm not sure."

"Mhm." He hums laying me down lifting my shirt up kissing my belly.

"No bra?" He asks with a smirk gripping on one of my boobs.

"Nope, gotta let them breathe."

"They're beautiful." He kisses one of them.

Never heard that one before.

"So are you wearing underwear under these shorts or not?" He grins tugging at my shorts.

"I don't know. You have to figure it out yourself." I smiled.

"Oh, if I take these pants off. I'm not gonna be able to stop myself from doing the things I have planned for you." He tugs them down slowly before tossing it across the room making it land on the stove. "Trying to let them breathe too huh?"

"Duh."

"I'm not gonna stop once I start."

"I wasn't gonna ask you to stop."

"Good." He pushes me lowly lightly before leaning down placing kisses on my inner thigh.

I placed kisses on her inner thigh making my nose poke her clit

I placed kisses on her inner thigh making my nose poke her clit. She was perfect literally just perfect.

Her C cupped round boobs, her nice round butt not too big but not too little. Her personality was a turn on itself. Yes she can be a bit annoying but she was fun to be around. Her body is just a great bonus.

I took my thumb and placed it gently on her clit moving it in circular motions.

"Fuck." She moans arching her back. I wrapped my arm around her thigh pulling her closer to me. I leaned down kissing her clit before taking it in my mouth and sucking on her it gently. I can hear her moaning loudly.

It's a good thing it's just the two of us here.

I flicked my tongue against her making her let out a pleasurable sigh.

"Goddamn." She whispers gripping onto my hair. I unwrapped one of my arm from her thigh and inserted one finger inside of her. She was extremely wet already.

"Hmmmm." She hummed out. I glanced at her, her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip trying to not let out another moan.

I slide my finger out and pulled her up so I could kiss her lips. Oh those beautiful dark pink lips. They were so plump and soft. I grabbed her face smashing my lips onto hers.

Our lips molded together so nicely. She wouldn't let me deepen the kiss like last time. She liked doing that so I knew she was doing it on purpose. I fixed her position with one hand and slid two fingers into her.

She gasps letting me slide my tongue in. As I pumped my finger in and out of her she moans against my mouth. I was so focused on pleasing her I didn't even realize my bulge was hardening.

"I'm gonna come." She moans loudly.

"Not yet."

I can hear her whimper. It was cute. I continued pumping my fingers in and out fast.

"Shit Sebastian." Her clenches herself around my finger causing me to groan. "I can't."

I pumped faster and faster speeding up eventually letting her orgasm. I stick my fingers into my mouth tasting her. I never did this with any other girl.

"Your turn." She smiles hopping off the counter. She pats the counter for me to sit on and I did. She pulls my boxers down since I took my pants off when I got home earlier. She grabs my dick staring at it for a little bit.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She whispers. "Just kinda zoned out a bit." She smiled widely causing me to chuckle lowly.

She kisses the tip teasing it causing me to grunt while she smirks. She puts it in her mouth bobbing her head up and down trying to get as much of me inside of her mouth as possible. She was almost able to get all of it in.

"Fuck Saph." I groaned gripping onto her hair.

"Too tight love." She said referring to her hair. I twitched a little when she called me love. It sounded so sexy coming out of her mouth.

She uses both her hands and mouth to pump my erection. She was getting my to come faster than usual. She knows what she's doing.

"I'm gonna—" I groaned as she continued to pump my erection.

"Nope I'm not done." She pumps it faster with her hands.

"Fuck you." I grunted.

"Anytime baby." She replies causing me to laugh.

She continues to do very magical good things to my erection as I held in my orgasm.

"Now." She whispers.

I groaned and came in her mouth. She swallows it like a champ and licks the rest off of my erection that is still hard. She cleans the side of her mouth with her thumb and licks it.

Its sad to say but this girl turns me on so easily. It hurts.

I got down and sat her on the counter again standing in between her legs.

"You are amazing." I picked her lips.

"What'd you say?" Knowing her she just wanted me to repeat it.

"You're amazing." I whispered.

"I know." She winks placing her lips on top of mine. "I can do a lot more but I respect your decision on not having other kinds of sex."

"It'll have to be soon. I'd like to see what you can offer me." I smirked.

"I'll tell you one thing, it'll be a hell of a rollercoaster."

"Good one I assume?"

"Obviously." She hops off the counter. She bends over to grab her pants that fell on the floor earlier. I turned around quickly before I get another erection that I'd probably have to fix myself.

"Goodnight Sebastian." She kisses my cheek before going upstairs.

"Goodnight Sapphire."

^*^
published: october 21st, 2020