Epilogue

Dear my wonderful husband...

It's me, Bon-hwa. Your wife.
I know that things ended badly with us, but I'm writing this letter to you now to pour all of my feelings in.

To apologize.

I know I'm not the one who should be giving the apologies where I stand, but I have things I regret, and I'm sure you do too. I don't know that those things would have been for you, but...

I'm sorry for not being the wife you wanted.

I'm sorry for fighting with you so much rather than trying to fix all of our problems.

I'm sorry we couldn't let Soobin have the most perfect parents in the world.

I'm sorry we were never a real family.

You may have killed me, and you may have done things to our son and his friends that you can never atone for, but what I do know, is that you are still a father and a husband. You may have done all of these things, but in the end, despite how much hate you showed for us, you finally admitted you love us, and that's all we care about.

And we forgive you. We all do.

A few months have passed already, so I should get you caught up.

Soobin and Yeonjun are just about to finish up their year, and will soon be moving onto the next part of their education. And yes, Soobin is taking up biology. Yeonjun is going to move into his last year in business, and there are a lot of changes for him since he fulfilled his fate of becoming a death bringer. However, Soobin has let death bringers be free, so Yeonjun's transition shouldn't be a problem too much. Everyone gets along fine, and the two boys are always looking at each other with love. Me and Yeonjun's mother, Myunghee, always tease the two of them when we meet, and seeing them flustered just makes us laugh. They plan to move in together after they finish up school...

I know that so much has happened, and I feel rather sorry for you.
You could've experienced all of this... You could've let Soobin have a great father...

I'm telling you this not for you to be filled with sadness, but to remind you that you had your chance.
You didn't do things right, and now you have to let things run their course once again.

I hope that wherever you are... Heaven or Hell... You find things to be easier there than they were when you lived with us.

I love you, and Soobin's does, too.

Always remember that...

Sung-ho.