No Holds Barred Part 1

Start from the beginning

Brock: Your fedora?

Me: Yeah.

Brock: Why?

Me: Three weeks ago, I learned she was battling cancer and she won't make it til the end of April. That resulting me in buying the tickets for her and the parents.

Brock: Wow, man. That's so human of you to do that for them.

Me: I know. She deserved to at least see Kairi and I win at Wrestlemania.

Brock: Speaking of Kairi, look!

Kairi was still fighting and was on the edge of the ring. Natalya tried to eliminate her, but Kairi ducked and eliminated her! Natalya was eliminated and Kairi has won the Women's Battle Royal!

Announcer: Here is your winner of the Women's Battle Royal, Kairi Sane!

Kairi was in tears and I did want to come out there and celebrate with her, but I have a match tonight so I had to save it.

But what even after her celebration, she gave her Pirate pendant to Gabby and hugged her. That received a hail of cheers and a couple "aww's" from the parents and fans.

She went back through the gorilla position and went straight for me, kissing me with no end! I wasn't ready for that, but I had to kiss her back.

Kairi: I won!

Me: Only one more winner to go.

Kairi: Do it for Danielle.

Me: I plan to.

We let go as Kairi went to her locker room and changed as Chris was coming around the corner with his band.

Me: Can't believe you're doing this.

Chris: I know. It's the biggest wrestling show besides Wrestle Kingdom!

Me: I agree. You know how the entrance is going to work, right?

Chris: Yep. You have my band and I an idea. I had them dress inspired clothing from your entrance, so we wanted to do something like that.

Me: That's sick.

Chris: Yeah! Anyway, I'll let you get ready for your match. You better win the title.

Me: Oh I will. And tonight is not just for you or Kairi, tonight's for mom.

Chris: Absolutely.

I walked away to get ready for my match and when I heard it was the fourth match on the card, not only was it perfect, but for some time the WWE thought the WWE Title meant more than just a belt with a red everything strap, including Eva Marie, who was a joke in WWE.

~8:36 PM~

My match was up next and as I was just putting on my outfit. Unfortunately, there were no spiked trenchcoats for sale so a spiked jacket was better than nothing. The industrial stainless steel chain is about 4 1/2 feet long, and it's a weapon in disguise as well, not just an accessory!

 The industrial stainless steel chain is about 4 1/2 feet long, and it's a weapon in disguise as well, not just an accessory!