"You really like getting me riled up huh?"

"Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?"

"Just wait Denks. Just wait." I feel a shiver go up my spine.

"I think I like you all riled up~ makes for more fun."

"Okay, we actually need to stop if I don't wanna get hard in a car full of alphas who could smell it."

"Yeah, fine." Toshi and I continue texting till I feel myself dozing off. I tell him I'm tired and I'm gonna go to sleep and he agrees. I set my phone down and let myself fully relax. Car chairs aren't the most comfortable thing on earth but they'll do.

Le times skip.

"Denki. Hey. We're here." Jiro pokes me with her cord and I groan.

"Okay, coming." I sit up and stretch, yawning. I look outside the car and hot damn! We got a nice ass hotel! I hop out of the car and grab my stuff from the back. We all head into the hotel and take our respected rooms. Bakugo and I are sharing a room and Jiro gets one to herself. I'm sure Tsu would've stayed with her is she didn't get sick.

"Damnit! Why does she get her own room!?" Mr Aizawa sighs at Bakugos outbreak.

"If Tsu was here she wouldn't of had her own room but obviously she's not here. Now, my room is going to be in the middle of both of yours. Don't go anything stupid. You have two hours to unpack and get comfy." We all nod and walk into our rooms for a week.

"I get the window bed, you get the bathroom one."

"Okay! I honestly don't really care which one I get."

"Good." Bakugo walks to his bed and puts his stuff down before flopping onto the bed. I follow his actions and text Toshi we're at the hotel.

"Hey Baku, are you actually mad you have to share a room with me?" He looks over at me and grunts.

"I mean kinda. I like being alone but as long as you don't purposely annoy me I should be fine."

"Great!" I take a deep breath and lay down on the bed again. "I wonder what we're supposed to do for a week."

"Fuck if I know. It's probably gonna be boring as shit." I just shrug.

"We don't know unless we try." He groans.

"I just want my fuckin alpha."

"Same." He turns something on the TV and we sit in silence, not knowing quite what to do. I get a text and see that Toshi made it to his hotel. "Our alphas made it to their hotel." I'm answered with a grunt. That's a thing about Bakugo. If he doesn't talk much unless he's mad or worked up.

"Guys! Aizawa needs us!" Jiro knocks on our door and we both get up. I open the door and smile when I see Jiro.

"What does that Insomnia ridden teacher want know?" Bakugo groans, following me.

"He said there's a pool and gym here if you ever want that but the real kicker is the roof. Wants us to meet him there."

"Okay! Let's go!" I hook my arms in Jiros and head towards the elevators. "I wonder what's up there!"