"You'll be okay, Baku and I can help distract you." I nod, smiling lightly.

"Alright, come on." Aizawas voice makes me jump. We all follow him out to the parking lot where a van is waiting. "If Jiro wants front she can have to. The two loud blondes get the back. If either of you to use your quirks you're walking." I whine.

"How come I can't get front?" Aizawa glares at me.

"I already have a loud blonde. I don't need another one." I sigh.

"Yeah fair point." We all set our stuff in the trunk and climb in. There's three rows of seat and Jiro takes the first one, I get middle, and Bakugo takes back. We start driving and I'm pretty sure Jiro dozed off already or just is really absorbed in her phone. "Hey Baku?" I'm answered with a hum. "I'm bored."

"Wow, not my problem." I whine, getting up and looking over the seat.

"Come on! Don't be like that." He flicks his eyes up from his phone and sticks his tongue out. "Bakugo!"

"Hey! Quite some people are trying to sleep!" Jiro flicks me with her cord and I whine, slumping against the back of the seat.

"You guys hate me."

"Took ya long enough to figure out." I gasp and reach over the back and shock Bakugo lightly. "What the hell man!" I stick my tongue out and sit back in my seat, grabbing my phone and looking for something to do. I could text Toshi!

"I'm bored."

"Already?" The reply comes through almost immediately.

"Well Bakuhoes being a meanie and Jiros trying to sleep and I'd rather not try and have a conversation with your dad."

"That's fair. But how is Bakugo being a 'meanie?'"

"Well I told him I was bored and he said
Wow not my problem
Then I said he hated me and he replied
Took ya long enough to figure out
He's the meanie!"

"You aren't gonna solve anything by calling him a meanie, hope you know that."

"I do! I'm just bored!"

"What can I do to help?"

"Idk! I wanna snuggle but I'd rather not be blown the pieces by Blasty."

"Well, huh, I don't really know how to help."

"I have a couple ideas😉."

"As much as I would love to, can't. I have to share a row with Kirishima and I would prefer him to not have a chance of him seeing that." I whine and sink into my seat.

"I hate this." I sigh, thinking of ways to alleviate my boredom. "Toshi! I miss you."

"I miss you to baby."

"No but like a lot!"

"I'm starting my rut in two days, I think I'm gonna miss you more."

"Well I'm gonna start my heat soon! Wait! Does that mean when we get back, I'm gonna be in a heat and you're gonna be in a rut? Oh, this is not gonna end well."

"I think it'll be just fine."

"Do me a favor and don't rip anyone's head off while you're all moody." I giggle to myself lightly.

"I won't, I won't." 

"Good, you be a good boy I might just help you with you problem."

"Don't tease me Denki. You won't like the outcome."

"That's a threat or a promise?~"