We climbed over the gate with ease, as I hopped over I landed on both feet and stood up straight pulling out my AR 15.

We slowly walked over to the mansion.

"Where are the guards?" Toni asked as his grip tightened on his AR 15.

"They probably saw us pull up and ran to get back up or whatever. I don't know some of their men are cowards." I answered.

Matrix talking into is mic. "Are all my snipers in position?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Just got in position."

"Yep."

"Yeah."

"Yes."

"Okay." Matrix said and he motioned for us to split.

"The back door has a security bomb, if we open it or touch it we'll be blown to pieces." Alexander said into the mic.

"Try the window. If not their should be a hatch door on the roof." I said.

"Got it boss."

"There's a security bomb on this door as well." Toni said.

I went over to the window and studied it to make sure there weren't any alarms or anything before smashed my gun into it, shattering the glass.

I climbed in through the window, Toni and Matrix following.

The house was silent and pitch black.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"Boss there's no one on the top floor." Alexander said.

"Maybe their in a meeting or their out doing something." Another boy said, I believe his name was Ryan but I can't tell.

"Even if they were in a meeting or whatever their would still be guards." I said.

"They must've known we were coming, but stick with the plan. Burn the cargo and bomb their vaults, but we have to be super quick if they do know were here." Matrix said.

"Yes boss."

I saw a familiar oath from the map and took it, leading me to the vault.

I placed the bomb on there and put it on 10 seconds before backing up.

It wasn't a big bomb, it was actually a silent one we use to bust doors open.

The bomb exploded and the vault opened.

Looking at the piles of money I smirked.

Deciding to be petty I took some of it before throwing a grenade in there and holding the vault door closed as it exploded, vibrating the door.

Opening it I looked in swatting the smoke before confirming all the money was destroyed.

"Vault one is done." I said into my mic.

"So is vault two." Ryan, I believe, said in his mic.

"I just finished all the cargo back her on the dock." Charli said into his mic.

I walked back to the main entrance and waited for Toni and Matrix.

As I was waiting for them I heard a Boise from outside.

I ran out just as one of our snipers came on the mic.

"Helicopters and jets!" He yelled.

Looking up at the sky I saw them drop bombs down and started shooting at us.

"Fuck!" Matrix yelled into the mic.

"Everyone get to your vehicles!" I yelled.

People started running out the building and what not.

I dunked as a bomb exploded feet away from me, shaking the ground and I fell to the floor.

Matrix grabbed my arm and helped me up and we started running.

We made it to the motorcycle and sped off.

Looking behind me I saw Toni and Alexander on their motorcycles, not far behind us.

I looked up at the sky and saw a jet fly over us.

"Shit. Their following us." I said.

Matrix spoke into his mic. "Everyone get to the bunker."

We took a sharp turn down a dirt road just as the jet dropped a bomb and it exploded on the behind us road, making a hole into it.

Matrix sled up.

The dirt road for super bumpy and I held onto Matrix even tighter so I wouldn't be thrown off.

I looked behind me and saw Toni, and Alexander still behind us plus a couple of out men.

I knew not everyone was gonna make it out but at least we had some people.

The jet followed us and kept dropping bombs.

We swerved off the dirt path and onto the road, there was a tunnel ahead and everyone sped up to get to it before they dropped a bomb on us.

Looking up at the jet it dropped a bomb that was gonna land on the tunnel and destroy it.

We all picked up the pace.

Looking behind me everyone made it past but the last car as the bomb landed on the tunnel, exploding the entrance and part of it fell onto the car.

I looked back ahead and bombs started destroying the tunnel.

Matrix kept swerving, dodging the falling roof of the tunnel and I almost fell of the bike.

We exited the tunnel, looking up the jet was no longer there.

I let out a sigh.

We soon reached the bunker.

When we arrived I looked around.

"Fuck." I said as I looked at the destroyed floor, the fire in the trees and some damage done to the bunker.

"They all should be okay." Matrix said.

"I hope so."

XxxParisBesties 🥰