49. Paining hearts.

Start from the beginning

"Where is she? What happened?" Gautam asked him.

"I...Mom, I did something....wrong...and she left...I need to stop her, Mom I can't live without her." Abhimaan said holding her hand. He is guilty of his deeds. They felt worried and tensed seeing him like this. He was looking like a weak person right now, not like their hot-headed and arrogant son.

"Okay, we will do something. You seat firsts..." Gautam said but Abhimaan didn't listen to him and rushed out of the house. Arunima felt her heart beating fast, with some unknown fear. She was worried about her children's well-being.

Abhimaan drives faster to search for her. He has no idea where to go. He dialled her number but no response. He was worried about her safety, on this dark and stormy night. This is not saved for her to go alone in the middle of the night.

Why did he fall? He would have stopped her by now. He would have talked to her also.

His eyes were red, and the body was paining also. But His heart was paining the most. He doesn't know what was hurting him the most, her betrayal or his personal deed. He ashamed of himself.

His deeds can't be justified for any reason. First, he will apologise to her and then he will forget everything about those things.

Past is past.

I have seen her eyes, those emotions can't be fake. I know she feels the same for me.

His thoughts got broken by the call, he received it. It was Sagar.

"What happened Abhi??? Where is Samaira?" Sagar asked him immediately. He got the call from his parents. They asked him to go behind him and to look after him. They were worried about him.

"I hurt her...and she left."

"Sagar, She left and I don't know where to go," Abhimaan said to him. Sagar got silenced for some seconds. He can feel the vulnerability in his voice.

"Don't worry, I'm coming. Where are you? We will find her soon." Sagar said and Abhimaan nodded giving him the location.

He looked around some common places where he felt she could be. Sagar asked Ritika also. She also denied she doesn't know anything.

Abhimaan was standing in front of a park, where she used to go some time. She was not there also. He got frustrated and scares also.

What if she really left him?

What if she went to that boy leaving him? He was saying to her also...

No..No... Don't think this.

He was looking around when he received another call. He didn't look at the caller id, he sat inside the car and starts driving.

"Sir...Mam is at the bus stop, It is not looking fine, Can you please come?"

He pulls the breaks of his car hearing this. He checked the caller, it was her driver.

"She is with you.?" He asked again. He felt revealed on that.

"No Sir, I asked her to not go alone but she didn't listen to me and went alone. But I didn't feel good, So I followed her to see if she is safe or not."

"I'm standing a little far from her, She won't like that I followed her. But, Please come here. Sh. She is been crying a lot."

His drive informed him about her location. His heart pained hearing that she was crying. Because of me.

"Be there, I'm coming. And...thank you so much." Abhimaan said, he is so grateful for him to look after her.

"Sir, what are you saying? Everything is because of you, it was my duty also." He replied. Abhimaan didn't reply anything, he starts driving towards her to get her home back.