"I can do it. Actually, JJ can do it. Kie and I get paid in a few days, I'll buy some groceries." 

"If you buy meals, I can get snacks and drinks." 

"Deal." CJ smiled, holding John B's gaze for a moment before turning back to Kie. With a dejected sigh, she reached over, shaking the girl lightly. "Kie, get up. We've got work in thirty." 

The only response CJ got was a lengthy groan and Kie's hand slapped to her face. Expression scrunched up, CJ reached up and pulled the hand off and continued to shake her. It took a few more grumbles and words of encouragement for Kie's eyes to pop open. Once that step was achieved, she reached up to rub the sleep from her eyes and turned to CJ who was already holding out the glass of water to her. Taking it, she took a much needed drink before grabbing the pain meds John B held out for her. 

"What time is it?" 

Turning to the microwave, John B read the barely illuminated time. "9:36." 

Eyes widening, Kie looked between the two for a second before abruptly jumping from the bed. A little bit of water spilled as she got caught on the comforter laying underneath them on her way to the bathroom. Chuckling lightly, John B turned to CJ who had a small grin on her face as she carefully got up. While she stretched, John B looked her over for a second before averting his eyes, trying to respect her privacy. 

From there, the two went along with their day. John B went outside with his beer, greeting a groggy but awake Pope, and CJ got ready for work. While Kie showered, CJ brushed her hair and teeth in the bathroom, the girls sharing a small conversation about the day's activities. Like CJ had told John B they should do, Kie figured her parents would need her to storm prep with them for the day. Knowing Heyward would need Pope to do the same, that left The J's to do their own. Which was perfect seeing as they now wouldn't need an excuse to slip away and prep the treehouse. 

Once CJ was done, she let out a loud huff, her eyes sealing shut for a moment before she opened the door. Not bothering to leave the bathroom, she slammed her fist against the bedroom door. "JJ, quit your shit for a second and grab me some clothes." 

CJ waited for a moment before the door opened, clothes being thrown in her face before the door was harshly shut once more. "Fuck you, JJ!" She shouted, shutting the door as she started to change. 

"Fuck you, CJ!" She heard exclaimed through the walls, coming from none other than her twin brother. Shaking her head at the boy, a new pair of jean shorts were slid over her tan legs. With a small smile, she switched out shirts, the new red cut off hanging nicely over her figure. She was grateful JJ still remembered to grab her flannel as it was tied around her waist. 

Five minutes later, Kiara was out of the shower, dressed, and brushing her own hair and teeth. The two left the bathroom together, Kie grabbing her backpack from the living room. While the girls walked for the door, CJ unzipped the bag, slipping in a few dollars she snagged from JJ's boot to buy ibuprofen. She'd need to jack some sandbags if possible as well. No one wanted the water reaching The Chateau. 

On their way out, CJ shook Pope to alertness and tossed his shirt over. "Want a ride?" 

"Yeah. Yeah, sure." 

Staggering to a stand, Pope stretched out his limbs and pulled on his shirt. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he followed the girls to Kie's car. First making sure they all had their seat belts on, Kie started the engine. Followed by CJ immediately pulling her seatbelt away from her body to stick herself out the window. 

"Bye, Johnny!" She yelled, waving to a starstruck John B lounging on his hammock. With a small wave back, the SUV drifted away until it was gone.