"Jaidell baby is that you?" Nana asked while sitting on the edge of her bed. "Yes Nana. Its me" I said and walked into her room. She smiled at me then patted on her bed for me to sit. Taking a seat on her bed she turned her TV off and faced me. "I hope last night was a lie. You wanted to fight your aunt?" She asked me. "Nana its not that. My mom already been telling me how nobody on this side likes her besides Aunt June and ya barely talk to her for that so I been prepared for everybody to sneak diss my mom. And me knowing that my mom is my earth, sun and stars I was going to defend her against anybody that said something about her. So yes I did try to fight her; they're the only ones that been throwing shade towards my way" I said and my grandma furrowed her eye brows. "Throwing shade? What's that?" She asked. I laughed. "Nana! I just told you my side of the story and all you ask is what's throwing shade?" I laughed real hard. "What is that?" She asked seriously. "Its like hating or sneak dissing" I said and she furrowed her eye brows. "Oh they were? But I wouldn't be mad. Keep this a secret even though your mom and I forever bumping heads like I'm a cat and she's a mouse. You're my prettiest grandchild but that's our secret baby. I would throw shade too" she smiled then hugged me. "Awww Nana. I swear you're the best" I said then hugged her back. "Thanks boobie but come cook breakfast with your Nana" she said then we walked to the kitchen. She played her oldies music while we made the biggest breakfast ever ! And by the time we were done she was all over my Instagram. Getting hella likes I bragged to my Nana and she waved me off. Talking about some "I don't need the media to know I'm cute" and she flipped her jet black her and went back to cooking. Ayyeeee Nana ! Everybody started waking up and came straight into the kitchen. They all said good morning to Nana then sat at the table. "Don't touch your food yet we all need to clear one thing up" Nana said and looked at everybody. "This is my grand daughter which makes her apart of the family, no matter what the circumstances were. This is Claus second daughter and she will be accepted in this family or I'm just going to start popping asses in this house. Let me hear anybody throwing shade towards my boobie and its going to be a problem. Do everybody understands?" She asked mugging everybody. They all said yes and waited for her to sit down. "But ma I thought you was sleep?" My dad asked looking at her. "Boy everybody was super loud. I just didn't feel like coming down because there was more than one adult down here so I believed everything was under control" she smiled. "Nana who taught you about throwing shade?" Ciara asked. "Jaidell" she said. And we all laughed at her. Eating breakfast was the best, my Nana throws down lovely !! But I knew her words didn't mean anything to Chastity and Kelsey but I'm not afraid to fight them or their mother again ! Washing my dishes Kelsey bumped me. "Was that necessary?" I asked putting the plate and cup in the dryer. "Yes you snitch. I know Nana didn't hear us" she smirked. "But she did though. She called me into her room and asked me what happened. Like neither you, Julissa or Chastity puts fear in my heart. I dealt with uglier bitches so please" I laughed then left the kitchen.

"Let's have a water fight" Zaria said while patting her hair. "I'm down!" I cheered. And they started agreeing with her. Our boy cousins well some of their brothers were agreeing as well. So we all went upstairs and changed into a basic outfit to get wet in. And they also invited their friends as well so we were looking like a gang ! It was boys against girls. We all ran outside and started throwing water and water balloons and shooting water guns. This boy name Omari picked me up and let the boys soak me. I couldn't stop laughing while my hair got hella curly ! But I had a plan to get him back ! "Sister watch out!" I laughed while Benjamin and Sharad picked up Ciara and they all wet her as well. So us girls started wetting the boys while they had Ciara. It was so much fun !! Pushing my hair back off my face I seen Omari watching me. Time for pay back I laughed to myself. I smiled and bit down on my lip signaling for him to make his way over to me. Boys being so damn dumb over girls he dropped his water gun and made his way over to me. That's when all the girls wet him and he started laughing then grabbed me. "Ah let go" I laughed trying to break free. "Nope! Why you set me up?" He laughed. 'Blame yourself falling over girls" I laughed then Princess helped me get away. We started laughing then started twerking. "Nooo ya cheating!" Damion yelled. "How?!" All the girls yelled. "Ya pulling us into your traps" he laughed slapping the friends a give while Bejamin and our family made ugly faces. We laughed at them all and went back to wetting them. My uncle Peter started blasting music while the other adults came out to the grill and beach chairs. I walked over to Benjamin and whispered "let's wet daddy". And he started laughing real hard knowing how mad my dad is going to get ! "Alright come on. My moms too this shit is going to be hilarious" he laughed then we all walked over to them and started wetting them while my dad cursed us all out. Then chased us with his belt and was going crazy trying to at least catch one of us. My aunts and uncles couldn't atop laughing while my Nana told us to run ! Agree everybody was team us. My dad gave up but still cursed us out while we all sat on the grass breathlessly. We sat there just chilling and drying up off that sun, even though the sun was slowly going down.