"I wanna see whats changed"He whined again

"Not today Pervert"I yelled as I put my short shorts on,I walked out of the bathroom and threw myself onto my bed oh boy was it good to be back in my nest.

"Innie come sleep with me"Hyunjin pouted

"Nah ah I'm in a very comfortable position so I ain't moving"I sassily replied,I then felt someone wrapping their arms arms around me and kissing my forehead,I blushed madly I swear that he could hear my heart beat.

"If you can't sleep with me then I'll sleep with you"Hyunjin giggled before we both fell asleep loving the warmth of eachother.

Next day

I woke up confused why I wasn't wearing a shirt and why Hyunjin wasn't next to me.I sat up,looking around the room I was about to get out of bed when I got a notification on my phone.

Jinnie Hyung ❤🌹❤

I have a 14hour dance class sorry there's

 also no breaks and If your wondering why 

your shirt is off you were getting red and hot so I

took it off for you,your chest hasn't changed ;)

I- you know what I'm just gonna forget about him seeing my chest.I got ready and started sketching out a design for my necklace.

This looks nice and it's my spirit animal so I'll go for this design

This looks nice and it's my spirit animal so I'll go for this design.Now I have to start on Hyunjin's since I get no help with this I'll make it simple.

Perfect maybe I'll put the powered by Love bit on the back of the necklace so It'll be 1 necklace and he won't loose the other,now I shall go get the materials

Perfect maybe I'll put the powered by Love bit on the back of the necklace so It'll be 1 necklace and he won't loose the other,now I shall go get the materials.I called Seungmin to drive me to the mall and accompany me since I don't know how to drive and because I'm lonely TvT.

(Since I have no Idea how to make a necklace or what materials are used in I'll just say that he bought the materials needed)

"wHy aRe tHe mAtErIaLs sO eXpEnsIvE"Seungmin whined "and why did I have to pay for them and carry them"