[ cross your mind ] mattia polibio

pt.2 of promise

𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝟲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝟲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀.

"careful dude." alejandro said as his finger glided on his phone as he dropped me off and parked.

"yeah listen to the monkey." kai said from the back.

"calm it down short bitch. i'll be fine.." i said before waving them bye and closing the door.

"call us if you need help with anything aight?" alejandro said keeping the door from closing.

"yes dad." i rolled my eyes slightly while smiling before finally closing the door.

i adjusted the crop top that i had too much faith in it with no bra under. my hair that naturally was curly swirled through the wind.

my body that was beautifully toned and curved from the workout that paid off. i used my body as a distraction from you know. him.

i was two feet away from the door when i become nauseous. knowing how much time i suffered behind closed doors and suffered silently. i haven't seen mattia in 6 months.

i finally gained the courage and my nostrils flared from the deep breathes that i took in.

i stepped on the wood steps that creaked from the wear and tear that had been through.

i touched the doorbell with the tip of my finger letting the sounds bounce around the wall inside the home. as i waited, i heard steps fumble around from inside.

i felt my breathing be taken away. i tried to regain it only to be left breathless. the door was opened and there he was. i was left speechless.

"hi y/n." he said shyly.

it angered me. after the years of emotional degrading me he acts like this was a normal breakup? he's fucking ruined me.  he's cheated on me countless times. i finally left him.

"i'm here for my stuff." i said looking at my phone while popping a red lollipop into my mouth that was resting in the pocket of my jeans.

he eyed me up and down and slightly scoffed before moving his body from the doorway. i made a quick observation noticing that his black thick hair stuck to his forehead from sweat. it was attractive. wait, no it wasn't.